Customer Experience Team Manager
Looking to join a team at the forefront of travel technology development?
Are you looking for a new challenge in an exciting environment that offers the agility of a start-up but with the resources of a multinational?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, part of the Expedia group. We are leaders in holiday rentals with sites representing more than 2 million unique places to stay.
We continue to build a culture of world-class service working directly with Partners who list their properties and Holiday makers, travelers, who are looking to book an extraordinary vacation rental. We are the voice of HomeAway, bridging the gap between our sites and our customers. Consider us global detectives who dive headfirst into issues and questions and emerge with solutions.
CE & Services offer an environment of continuous development where you can become your best; we play to win openly discussing options and solutions to enable our customers.
Manage,motivate and lead the UKCS Customer Support Representatives based in Victoria,London. The team handles all service support issues, educating partners on HomeAway products/tools and enabling booking growth. We act as the advocate for our customers by providing customer insights to the business. We deliver this support to both our customers, our integrated property partners, and internal departments.
What you´ll do:
-Performance Metrics: Supporting the delivering of contact centre performance metrics: Contact Propensity, Contact-Resolution, Csat, ASA, Service Level, NPS, Utilization & Partner-Education
-Hygiene Metrics: Supporting schedule adherence, average-handling + wrap time and Quality
-Support Channels: Responsible for service level delivery for Inbound/Outbound Phone, Chat and Email support to our Integrated Property Managers
- Front Line Support: Deliver first line support to our customers with general services across our teams in London, London and with our Out-Of-Business teams.
-Escalations: Accountable for resolving customer or executive escalations,ensuring prompt resolution and customer retention
-Planning: Liaise with WFP to ensure our teams working across multiple sites are utilised ensuring resources are used effectively and responsibly.
- One European-team: Integrate with internal EU teams ensuring alignment with Regional strategic goals, acting as customer advocate at Partner meetings/MBR/QBR’s.
-Employee life cycle: supporting recruitment, on boarding/ramp, training,coaching and performance management
-Enabling our People: Inspire our people by enabling a deep understanding of Expedia, HomeAway and CE & Service strategic goals; revolutionize travel through the power of technology
- Our People: Lead employee development through clear goal setting, training plans,regular coaching and performance reviews.
-Learning & Development: Through our Global Passports L&D program ensure continuous development of our people and “our next leader” readiness.
-Quality Monitoring: Working with Global Quality Advisor to delivery consistency across all CE & Service teams by identifying coaching, training, process improvement or knowledge needs.
- Your Development: Demonstrate a commitment towards your own continuous personal development, attend training sessions as required and actively participate in Lunch & Learns, company all-hands and Academy’s
-Mastery: Identify knowledge gaps within training, process and knowledge-articles to create a continuous improvement feedback
Customer Insights Data
-Openness: Share feedback with Management and Partner-Success for new ideas on how to improve customer experience - playing your role in revolutionising the travel industry!
-Insight Reporting: Working with our Global data and integrated support teams,identify reporting needs to enable the business to reduce contacts whilst driving booking conversion
-Customer Insights: Analyse customer contact data to identify education and improvement needs with Partner-Success teams, to reduce contact-propensity and rebooking claims
Who you are:
-Experience: Experience managing teams of 15+ people. Background in Contact Centres with service support and Tier-1 Technical support; working Business to Business (B2B). Experience with remote management is a plus.
- Focus on Customer Loyalty: We are looking for people who are able to understand our customer needs and deliver a World Class customer support
-Motivation: Highly motivated, focused, passionate about connecting to the customer through building strong rapport. Exemplary coaching skills with ability to inspire and support our people
- Task orientation: ability to plan well and prioritise work. Balancing the need to engage in a positive customer relationship and deliver in line with personal and team KPI’s. Ability to interpret and analyse management information and data in order to make sound recommendations. Demonstrate initiative to handle tasks independently and work as one-team
-Openness: Growth mindset, open to new ideas, embrace feedback & coaching and challenge our beliefs to deliver exceptional customer experience
-Relationship building: Ability to build effective relationships with internal stakeholders
-Professionalism and team work: good people and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships. Maintain calmness under pressure
-Analytical: Attention to detail and ability to interpret information making sound recommendations
-Professionalism and team work: good people and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships, maintain calmness under pressure
- Adapt to Change: Ability to adapt quickly to product, tools and policy changes(Strong)
- Task orientation: to plan well and prioritise work. Balancing the need to engage in a positive customer relationship and deliver in line with personal and team KPI’s (Strong)
· Communication: Strong business verbal,written, questioning and listening skills
· Openness: Growth mindset, open to new ideas, embrace feedback and challenge our beliefs to deliver exceptional customer experience
· Relationship building: Ability to build effective relationships with internal stakeholders
· Coaching: Exemplary coaching skills with ability to inspire and support our people
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® PartnerSolutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®,lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®,Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia®CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Working at HomeAway has its perks too:Location: Newly refurbished offices in Victoria London walking distance to Victoria Tube/train station. 24x7 bus routes across the Capital, with a building that can boast the best views in London
Great Spaces: All of our offices around the world share a story that inspires travel. Open work spaces with unique perspectives. Dress Down culture every day, regular social gatherings to celebrate our team successes, chill-out lunch areas with free drinks; Fruit all day – every day!About HomeAway:
HomeAway,a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beachhouses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. HomeAway is part of the Expedia Group family of brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.