Featured Career Paths
All Career Paths
In this role, the successful candidate will support the quality and accuracy of content for hotel partners on Expedia Inc points of sale and brands. This fast-paced role offers a great opportunity for goal and process-driven people with a fine eye for detail to work on one of Expedia’s exciting strategic initiatives. Lodging Content Associates onboard newly affiliated hotels, adding property amenities, photos, star ratings, and hotel data such as name and location, all within a due date.
Successful candidates will complete work to program standards, while working and communicating with sales teams (Market Managers), hoteliers, and colleagues from content, media, star ratings, data management, and localization teams. Successful Candidates will possess solid customer-service skills and be able to interact clearly and professionally with partners by email and telephone. Fluency in Spanish and English are required. This is a full-time and onsite position in the Mexico City office of Expedia, Inc. providing service to Spanish Speaking countries in LATAM. Please apply only if you feel you will fit in with a strong team whose members are exceptionally conscientious, hardworking, and thorough.
· Help create new hotel content and perform ongoing maintenance of hotel content by capturing and confirming data about property amenities, on-site services, and contact information. This may be performed in English or local language and involves calling the hotel to gather information as well as using a checklist to ensure requisite data is gathered.
· Edit existing hotel content in English, including amenities, photos; clarifying details, when necessary, while adhering to style guidelines, defined processes, classifications, and image standards; call the hotel to gather information; and answer a checklist of questions about the property.
· Assign star ratings within star rating criteria guidelines, and categorizing by themes and structure types.
· Solidly understand different lodging/property types in the travel industry and the differing services and amenities featured
· Make decisions and apply content appropriately following defined processes and classifications
· Acquire photos through web scraping and contacting hotels; moderate and load photos; classify photos per criteria
· Work efficiently towards daily targets and team metrics (due dates); complete all work to program standards as defined for each process; focus on continuous improvement
· Train hotel partners on tools and processes that will optimize their products on our sites.
· Provide project support for other content tasks, as assigned
Work Experience and Education Guidelines:
Relocation (Y/N): N.