- Responding to inventory management inquiries.
- Proactively contacting lodging partners to seek clarification and resolve issues
- Contacting guest based on requests received for lodging partners, i.e. arrival time, transfers etc.
- Process partner transaction requests and support inquiries relating to rates and inventory
- Advocating and educating self-service support on rates and inventory management to partners
- Maintaining strong stakeholder and partner relationships with a positive attitude and outgoing nature.
- Adhering to defined policies and procedures while meeting performance expectations.
- Always be keen to be a part of test and learn projects.
- Responding to critical & complex lodging partner issues, partnering with market manager and other internal teams
- Load rates and promotions as per request from hotel partners.
- Able to work rotational shift and willing to work in weekends if required.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Fluent proficiency & comprehension in English and Chinese.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and other system applications
- Experience in customer service oriented industry desirable
- Hotel/Travel -industry experience is a plus
- Ability to quickly learn processes and tools, and keep up with rapid changes
- Excellent English proficiency and communicator
- Strong attention to detail, speed, and accuracy
- Ability to work and learn independently, as well as collaborate with teams from other geographies
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and quality-control abilities
- Excellent communication skills to share best practices, and flexibility to adopt process improvements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other applications required
- Interest and/or experience in metrics, reporting, and data analysis a strong plus
About Expedia, Inc.
Our mission is to revolutionize travel through the power of technology.
Collectively, the Expedia, Inc. brands cover virtually every aspect of researching, planning, and booking travel, from choosing the best airplane seat, to reading personal travel reviews of hotels, to planning what to do in a destination once you arrive. The Expedia, Inc. portfolio serves both leisure and business travelers with tastes and budgets ranging from modest to luxury. Expedia delivers consumer travel demand from nearly every continent to nearly 149,000 hotels and hundreds of airlines, tour operators, car rental companies and destination services supply partners. Please visithttp://bit.ly/expediabrands to learn more about our travel brands.
This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Brand Specific Description:
Experience and Qualification:
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.