**We are frequently looking for Product Managers - if you are interested in being considered for the next opening please apply**
The online travel market never stands still. The opportunity is huge and the competition is fierce. Our teams are very passionate about using the best technology and processes to give our customers the best possible experience when finding hotels for their business or leisure travel needs. We want them to feel the same real passion for travel that we do.
You will be based in our beautiful office in Angel, London.
- You will help establish product vision, business goals, product roadmap and global rollout plans
- Handle roadmap trade-offs to ensure successful delivery of features to the live site and that functionality delivered meets the customer and the business needs.
- Work as a part of a highly collaborative cross-functional team to understand business requirements and identify new opportunities.
- You will work closely with multiple teams on the planning, development and design of strategy from product initiation decision through to end of the product life cycle.
- You will actively communicate roadmap/feature status to business partners, providing visibility on any functionality related changes or issues.
- You will influence and collaborate with other teams to ensure smooth delivery of key strategic initiatives; coordinating cross functional projects across multiple teams in the organization.
- You will collaborate with Development Managers, Scrum Masters and other Product Managers to deliver customer facing features.
- Own the Test & Learn agenda for the products
- Be the visible advocate for your products internally and externally
- You have a passion for creating a great customer experience
- You have excellent technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills with an ability to creatively solve challenging business/technology problems
- You are a dynamic professional with excellent experience in product management
- Deep understanding of web technology and eCommerce
- Work on multiple projects, prioritize workload and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work with cross functional teams to drive the implementation of new features as well as resolve operational issues
- Strong influencing skills, including experience working within a large matrix organization
- You are familiar with Agile development methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.