Brand Specific Description: Within eCP organization, FSP group enables Expedia Group and subsidiaries to conduct global business while meeting statutory and financial regulatory compliance. FSP delivers, collaborates and supports more than 21,000 global business users of the enterprise financial platform.
Position Overview: FSP is seeking a diverse Software Development Engineer for our Oracle ERP Applications Development and Support team. You will need demonstrate your ability to handle critical roles in designing and developing solutions in support of current and future optimized business processes in Procure to Pay and core financials.
- You will play a critical role in the analysis, design and development of cloud applications and services within AWS platform, for supporting our EBS space with a primary focus on solutions for financial events.
- You will be responsible for developing and successfully delivering components. Additionally, you will also improve, support and follow Expedia SDLC.
- You will have to collaborate with business, developers and testers to produce efficient and scalable solutions.
- Focus on improving development and architecture standards by adopting industry standard methodologies.
- You will provide mentorship and ensure offshore development delivery and quality while completing development onsite for appropriate tasks
- You should showcase ability to multi-task while ensuring high quality of results and have dedication to high standards of code quality and testing.
- Demonstrate experience to work through/around blocking events and deploy complex yet elegant and efficient solutions.
- Individual contributor with 8 to 10 years of hands-on Oracle e-Business Suite Application Development experience
- Required: Oracle Release 12 (12.1.x or greater) with a minimum of 3 unique full life-cycle implementations and/or upgrades in the last 10 years
- Should work independently on assignments using SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, Forms, Reports, Oracle Workflow, XML Publisher, Shell scripting, and BI Publisher.
- Demonstrated experience with Oracle Application Framework (OAF) and Approvals Management (AME) – a plus
- Demonstrated experience with any Middleware technologies, e.g. Oracle SOA, WSO2 – a plus
- Skillset and good understanding of CSS3 and HTML5 for designing rich visual user interfaces.
- Working knowledge of developing Single Page Applications and hosting in cloud platform such as AWS.
- Having programming experience in Java, preferably in developing web services using frameworks such as Spring, Spring Boot etc., will be highly preferred.
- Demonstration of strong mentoring skills and the ability to explain technical concepts to a wide variety of audiences, is highly desired.
- Demonstrate ability to accurately establish the length and difficulty of tasks and projects, set reasonable objectives and goals, anticipate and adjust for problems/roadblocks and measure results against goals.
Experience and Qualification:
- You should have bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and possess 8+ years of experience in enterprise software development.
- 2+ years' web development experience in development of rich user interfaces in open source frontend framework such as Angular 2, preferably version 4+.
Relocation (Y/N): Y
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.