At Expedia, we love helping people experience the world through travel. Our company is
fueled by big ideas and our employees thrive in a high pace, high energy workplace bent on
revolutionizing the travel industry.
Our newly formed HR Shared Services organization is seeking a Sr. Manager to lead the
Global Hub based in India. This is an exciting opportunity to build an organization that will
deliver services to all Expedia employees worldwide including direct customer support, HRIS
transaction processing, and systems configuration for Workday and ServiceNow.
What you'll do:
• Lead and grow a high performing team of analysts and specialist that provide global
transaction support & execute continuous improvement initiatives.
• Deliver high quality configuration support for Workday (HRIS) and ServiceNow (CRM)
so we can streamline and further automate global processes.
• Leverage a data based approach to ensure quality and timeliness goals are achieved
across all services.
• Lead initiatives to onboard new scope into a global delivery structure to help support
better scale for Expedia HR. You will ensure effective documentation, training and
readiness plans are in place and executed with high quality.
• Support efforts to improve quality and efficiency in employee data management
• Ensure effective controls are in place to mitigate risk and adhere to corporate
compliance requirements (e.g. SOX controls).
Who you are:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
• 5+ years of progressive management experience in a regional or global operations
function. 3+ years of experience directly leading a support team for a U.S. based
• Direct experience improving global processes and customer support quality. HR
functional experience desired.
• Proven experience staffing, developing, and managing a customer facing support
• Demonstrated ability to network and influence across organizational boundaries
• Proven record of accomplishment in service delivery improvement
• Strong communication skills
Why join us:
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will
provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of
Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work
#LI-FK1Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.