Are you an experienced real time analyst and have you previously worked in a customer service centre / call centre enviroment? Do you just love to help monitor, report and adjust activities in response to an ever changing environment? Then this is the role for you!
We are looking to hire you asap based in France (Paris, Marseille, Tourcoing), Germany (Berlin) or UK (Manchester) as Global Real Time Analyst (m/f/d).
In this role you would be a key member of the global Egencia Command Center (ECC), which is responsible for providing support to all Egencia contact center operations by monitoring real time service level performance.
As Real-Time Analyst you would react to real-time service impacting events by optimizing skill assignment and the avoidance of call queue development. You would also provide analysis and recommendations on performance results to the leadership team, provide application/tool support with blocking technical incidents and monitor worldwide news/events which impact Egencia travelers. Providing timely communications to both Egencia travelers and internal operations of crisis events would also be part of your role.
What you’ll do in more detail:
- Achieve operational service level targets on monthly, daily, and interval level through active monitoring of real-time contact center performance
- Monitor traveler impacting crisis events and execute Egencia program for communicating these events to our Operations teams and Travelers
- Advance and communicate technical incidents as need to reduce impacts to Operations teams and Egencia customers
- Liaise with other Departments when necessary to obtain answers or assistance
- Ensure high standards of quality and accuracy in all communication with Operations teams & Customers
- Real-time monitoring of critical business operations and performance indicators at an interval level: call volumes, average handle times, queue time, call center agent availability, call center service level adherence.
- Communicates performance trends and areas of concern to management and help implement corrective action plans as needed.
- Engage with contact centers/vendors to understand reason for performance impacts.Take action to mitigate impacts to performance per documented process.
- Monitor intraday scheduling forecast compared to actual volumes and make necessary adjustments throughout the day as required.
- Dedicated communication and follow-up to execute all planned and real-time activities
- Traveler Risk and Crisis Management
- Monitors world events for crisis situations or events which could impact customers around the world (attacks, strikes, weather conditions, etc.)
- Execute Egencia Traveler Risk Management communication program by extracting potential impacted travelers, and communicating with client Travel Managers and/or Travelers
- Dedicated communication of potential travel impacting events to both internal and vendor operations teams
- Technical Incident Support:
- Recognize and initiate escalation for all system difficulties or outages including switch, routing systems, computer systems, customized department systems and all applicable supported applications within guidelines.
- Drive system related issues to resolution, including participating on incident bridges to ensure local liaisons, crisis team member, and key partners have ready access to information and support.
- Maintain constant contact with any impacted contact centers throughout the duration of any crisis event to provide any needed assistance and report any situational changes to the business.
- Maintain incident activity logs to include business impact, remediation plans, root cause analysis
- Communicate with internal and vendor operations in order to reduce customer impacts following incidents
Who you are:
This role is right for you, if
- You have 3+ years’ experience in a 24x7 operations role (Workforce Management, Real-Time Operations), preferably in a contact center setting in a travel industry context
- You ideally bring experience using Avaya CMS and Aspect WFM
- You have have experience in effectively communicating to broad audiences, combined with excellent verbal and written communication and comprehension skills in English & French (required)
- You know how to work with technical incidents
- You understand the impact of staffing shortages to contact centers ability to provide service to customers.
- You are a critical thinker who can contribute to challenging assignments in a business-critical environment.
- You bring some flexibility in working hours to cover all times for support if needed in a 24x7 environment. Main working hours will fall during key business hours on a global “follow the sun” approach.
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares. If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.