Global Real-Time Support Analyst F/H
Marseille, Lyon, Tourcoing FR
The Global Real-Time Support Analyst is a key member of the global Egencia Command Center (ECC), which is responsible for providing support for all Egencia contact center operations by monitoring real time service level performance. The Real-Time Analyst is expected to react to real-time service impacting events by optimizing skill assignment and the avoidance of call queue development; providing analysis and recommendations on performance results to the leadership team; provide application/tool support and blocking issue of technical incidents; monitor worldwide news/events which impact Egencia travelers; and providing timely communications to both Egencia travelers and internal operations of crisis events.
What you’ll do
- Achieve operational service level targets on monthly, daily, and interval level through active monitoring of real-time contact center performance
- Monitor traveler impacting crisis events and execute Egencia program for communicating these events to our Operations teams and Travelers
- Advance and communicate technical incidents as need to reduce impacts to Operations teams and Egencia customers
- Liaise with other Departments when necessary to obtain answers or assistance
- Ensure high standards of quality and accuracy in all communication with Operations teams & Customers
- Real-time monitoring of critical business operations and performance indicators at an interval level: call volumes, average handle times, queue time, call center agent availability, call center service level adherence.
- Communicates performance trends and areas of concern to management and help implement corrective action plans as needed.
- Engage with contact centers/vendors to understand reason for performance impacts.Take action to mitigate impacts to performance per documented process.
- Monitor intraday scheduling forecast compared to actual volumes and make necessary adjustments throughout the day as required.
- Dedicated communication and follow-up to execute all planned and real-time activities
- Traveler Risk and Crisis Management
- Monitors world events for crisis situations or events which could impact customers around the world (attacks, strikes, weather conditions, etc.)
- Execute Egencia Traveler Risk Management communication program by extracting potential impacted travelers, and communicating with client Travel Managers and/or Travelers
- Dedicated communication of potential travel impacting events to both internal and vendor operations teams
- Technical Incident Support:
- Recognize and initiate escalation for all system difficulties or outages including switch, routing systems, computer systems, customized department systems and all applicable supported applications within guidelines.
- Drive system related issues to resolution, including participating on incident bridges to ensure local liaisons, crisis team member, and key partners have ready access to information and support.
- Maintain constant contact with any impacted contact centers throughout the duration of any crisis event to provide any needed assistance and report any situational changes to the business.
- Maintain incident activity logs to include business impact, remediation plans, root cause analysis
- Communicate with internal and vendor operations in order to reduce customer impacts following incidents
Who you are
- Customer Focus : Highly organized with ability to multi-task and motivated with sharp customer focus.
- Results-driven: Takes initiative and meets deadlines in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Problem Solving:Ability to use critical thinking skills to identify current and potential problems, and find the best solution
- Relationship Building:Build effective relations through positive communication that motivates and influence others.Is actively involved in achieving team objectives and a valued team member.
Experience & qualification:
- You have an excellent verbal and written communication and comprehension skills in English & French. You inspire confidence from colleagues and Customers.
- You have a customer service experience as it relates to call center and/or support environment or call center command center experience.
- You understand the impact of staffing shortages to contact centers ability to provide service to customers.
- You possess significant work experience in a production, high-demand, revenue – dependent 24x7 environment
- You have the ability to respond to changing environment and grow technically
- You have the ability to initiate and execute problem solving in systems, procedures, reports or analysis, where the area is somewhat defined.
- You are a critical thinker who can contribute to challenging assignments in a business-critical environment.
- Flexible working hours to cover all times for support if needed in a 24x7 environment. Main working hours will fall during key business hours on a global “follow the sun” approach, but flexibility in schedule may be needed for coverage support.
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds.
- Willing to accept ownership of problems/issues and see them through.
- 3+ years’ experience in a 24x7 operations role, preferably in a contact center setting.
- Experience in Workforce Management, Real-Time Operations
- Experience using Avaya CMS and Aspect WFM applications preferred.
- Experience in crafting effective communications to a broad audience preferred
- Experience in dealing with technical incidents preferred
- Experience in travel industry preferred
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.