With the growth of our team, we are looking for a new Sr. Analyst, Lodging Pricing to work as part of the industry leading Analytics and Revenue Management org, supporting our Lodging business.
The role is based in Geneva and you will be instrumental in the implementation of our global pricing strategy and in the analytics to measure the performance.
We’re proud to be a revenue generating team, composed of talented individuals, and working in a very entrepreneurial and cooperative mode where new ideas are tested and implemented on a daily basis and become the standard of tomorrow. If you’re up for the challenge, apply now!
- Work directly with product and development team to implement our different pricing strategies
- Maintain and improve current pricing operations processes
- Report, analyze, and present performance of the different tests implemented
- Interact directly with multiple departments across the organization, identify key analyses that deliver valuable business insight and areas of opportunity
- Function independently with a minimum of supervision, taking full ownership of key analytical projects
- Proactively engage with stakeholders to assess existing and upcoming business needs and maintain regular communication to update progress made on projects
Partner with leadership to understand business needs
- Establish trust and a collaborative working relationship
- Provide high level of service to a large (across many countries) group of customers within Expedia's LPS lodging organization
- Proactively communicate factors affecting performance to senior management
- Bachelor's degree is required (MBA or other advanced degree is preferred) in Business, Economics, Statistics or Computer Science
- 2 years + experience in an analytical role in a ecommerce, technology company or consulting preferred
- Strong analytical skills with ability to convert raw data into actionable business insights
- Demonstrated ability to work through complex business problems and partner with internal clients with a consultative approach
- Excellent verbal, written and data presentation skills
- Innovative and entrepreneurial
- Intermediate (or better) knowledge of SQL is required
- Intermediate (or better) knowledge of Python programming language is required
- Knowledge of Tableau and knowledge of AWS services and tools is preferred
Problem Solving and Communication
- Top-class business acumen, analytical rigor, combined with a problem solver mind-set and attention to detail
- High level of intellectual curiosity and focus on generating action-oriented business insights
- Excellent understanding of how to effectively visualize highly complex data.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Technically adept
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.