Are you looking to be part of the team that is continually reinventing the business travel management industry? Do you want a passion for leading go-to-market for an innovative travel tech company?
Egencia -- Expedia Group business travel -- is one of the top Travel Management Companies (TMCs) in the world. We provide innovative business travel solutions and local customer service in 65 countries around the world. We are a great place for exceptional people who share our real passion for tech and travel to do their best work.
We’re looking for a creative and dynamic Director of Product Marketing. A strategic, high-impact leadership role, this director will drive significant awareness of the full spectrum of Egencia capabilities and drive customer growth and adoption globally. This is a team management role overseeing core product marketing functions, such as competitive intelligence, commercial readiness and go-to-market adoption across the Egencia product and services portfolio globally. This leader works to grow the business in tight partnership with our Global Marketing counterparts, Product, Sales, and Customer Success teams.
At Egencia, we’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture. We seek a strong business-minded marketer who has a bias for action, experience with change management, and the ability to motivate and lead people around them. This leader embodies a growth mindset and promote a diverse and inclusive team culture that attracts and grows people.
This leader will report directly to our vice president of Global Marketing.
What You Will Do:
- You will help extend Egencia’s brand as the leading digital travel management platform with aspirational and courageous marketing that showcases our product innovation and thought leadership
- You will lead a team of product marketing managers, with responsibility for product marketing strategy, informed by market, industry and competitive data – and use it to align and energize key stakeholders and team members responsible for the overall business
- Ensure strong business results for these products during the full product lifecycle – from initial launch, to delivery, to end of life – collaborating with Product Management, Sales, Technical Sales, Support, and Marketing counterparts
- You will establish key product marketing business metrics (win / loss ratio, revenue attribution, average selling price, etc.)
- You will drive our company-wide expertise on the market landscape, lead competitive intelligence gathering and sharing insights to shape product, marketing and executive decision-making. You will maintain an active view of key competitors and their anticipated next moves, deeply engaging other parts of the company in this process
- You build and execute the go-to-market for our brand level product strategy, including positioning, messaging, product launch and attach campaigns and sales enablement
- You will craft the story behind our products and their value proposition based on a deep understanding of market drivers, customer needs and product capabilities. A thorough understanding of our customer segments and the buyer personas is a requirement for ths role
- You will create thought leadership and enablement tools on our products that drive significant growth in our funnel metrics. You and your team will be prolific content creators, delivering presentations, technical white papers, blogs, and videos that flesh out our buyer's’ journey
- You will develop extremely tight and valuable relationships with our Sales and Customer Success leaders by having your team deliver the right assets (in person or electronically) at the right time
- You will deliver quality sales tools that enable our field sales team to sell more effectively at every stage of the sales process. You'll continuously seek improvements to the sales motion working with the Sales, Marketing and Sales Excellence. You will lead the process to create and delivery of the customer-facing product and roadmap presentations on a quarterly basis
- You are a confident product spokesperson and will routinely demo our product at events; showcasing the best of Egencia to press and analysts
- You will consistently embody our cultural values and lead by example. Mentor and grow our hardworking, skilled product marketers, while creating an environment for your team, and all of the teams they work with, to be successful. You will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging
What You Bring:
- 10+ years of product marketing experience, 3+ years as a people manager
- Experience in B2B, enterprise software or SaaS/Cloud space with sophisticated go-to-market requirements. Ready to share and implement standard methodologies and best practices on day one
- Strong critical thinking complemented with a bias for action. Proven ability to define a vision and develop strategic, actionable and integrated plans that drive measurable impact, execute successfully, and relentlessly optimize
- Consistent record of leading high-performing teams, including attracting and developing top talent
- Creative thinker with pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. Strong eye for business, as well as strong analytical and critical thinking abilities to draw conclusions based on data. Validated capability of working towards clarity and navigating ambiguity
- Passion for understanding market dynamics and partner/customer needs. Previous experience doing deep competitive analysis
- Strong interest in becoming the product authority and bringing the voice of the customer to the product development and launch process. Proven evangelist skills, having served as spokesperson and presented at industry conferences
- Strong collaboration skills, able to influence senior leaders in a highly matrixed organization across Engineering, Sales and Marketing
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.