Egencia, business travel for the Expedia Group generation, is rewriting the book on how companies and their employees arrange travel. We are seeking to continue the strong momentum whilst finding a step change to unlock continued commercial growth.
We are seeking a creative and curious Senior Manager, Sales Excellence to partner with our business leaders, world-side sales organization and other functions to find opportunities for improvement, propose premier solutions and see them through to delivery. You will inspire and influence by articulating and continuously reinforcing best practices with the sales team.
- Develop and effectively operationalize our commercial go to market strategy and operating plan within Egencia’s teams
- Collaborate with our Commercial Analytics team to define, design and build fact-based insights behind the performance of the sales organization to drive better decision-making on the actions we need to continuously take to improve sales performance.
- Partner with peers across the business to identify and evaluate key strategic trends, opportunities, and risks with a particular focus on how we can drive effectiveness
- Frame opportunities into specific initiatives, obtain agreement to drive such transformational change initiatives. Also partner with functional leaders and stakeholders to evaluate and implement proposed programs and business requirements
- Develop and execute on initiatives that will deliver increased efficiency and consistent commercial sales excellence, including a focus on reporting and analytical capability to ensure performance and related incentives are measured effectively
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership to Execute the sales strategy and monitor the business impact of key initiatives, measuring impact and redefining goals to ensure desired outcomes are realized
- Serve as the voice of Sales into broader Egencia global projects, ensuring input and feedback from the Commercial organization are well-captured and integrated, collaborating closely with product development and other teams
- Significant years of experience, with a preference for those with a background in international sales, or a management consulting background and/or a similar role in a leading technology company; MBA strongly preferred
- Ability to lead, manage & mobilize multiple stakeholders (including top executives) and demands in a fast-moving change orientated environment
- Ability to strategize, design and execute towards ambitious goals, and generate creative new approaches to solving business problems
- Self-motivated, self-aware and able to drive collaborative success with limited guidance.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex concepts to both executive leadership and operational teams
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills and takes a data-driven, analytical approach to problem solving and decisions, and draws upon business acumen where information is incomplete
- Results-oriented and an appetite for driving business impact/execution, in a highly autonomous role
- Team player – creates a climate of inclusion and implements inclusive strategies to bring a diverse set of perspectives to the team and solutions
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them with the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.