Are you a savvy and experienced account manager and you just love to provide excellent customer service? Are you familiar with business travel and know what wishes and requirements customers associate with a professional business travel management solution? Then join us at Expedia Group's business travel subsidiary www.egencia.com in summer based in Copenhagen as
Corporate Account Manager SME (m/f/d)
In this role, you will look after a portfolio of existing and newly acquired Egencia customers. You will be the strategic contact person and responsible for the analysis of travel behavior, the sale of additional products and the development of suggestions for improvement and solutions in the event of problems. In addition, you always have the customer profitability of your portfolio in view and take timely action to avoid customer losses.
Your tasks in detail:
- actively and personally retain and grow your client portfolio and ensure strengthening of the business relationship
- increase customer profitability through targeted and individual measures in your portfolio
- proactively identify customer needs and potential and make suggestions and initiate initiatives
- create reports and present them including explanations of the numbers and recommendations for saving options for the customer
- sell additional products and services by working out a real added value of the product for the customer (solution sales)
- create contract offers or process tenders for existing customers
- take timely measures to avoid customer losses
- work closely with other departments such as Operation, Implementation, Consulting and Backoffice to ensure customer satisfaction
What you bring to this job:
- You have some years of experience in the area of ??strategic customer care in the field of corporate travel
- Self guided development of a customer portfolio makes you happy
- You have a proven track record in sales and key account management
- You bring a pronounced customer and service orientation
- Your confident, professional demeanor coupled with excellent presentation skills, will allow you to quickly gain acceptance with the customer
- Your strong analytical skills and excellent knowledge of Excel will enable you to understand and evaluate the customer's business in detail and to derive recommendations for action.
- Your Danish is fluent in written and spoken, as well as your English is business fluent
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Egencia is Expedia Group’s business travel management brand, and we are one of the top Travel Management Companies (TMCs) in the world. Egencia provides innovative business travel technology solutions and local customer service in 65 countries around the world and is part of one of the most recognized brands in travel, Expedia Group.
Kindly apply in English only.
*LI-NS1Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.