Expedia Group is currently recruiting for an Autopay Operations Coordinator to help promote this choice of payment method and to work as part of a team to own this process end to end. The key focus of this role is to encourage eligible partners to complete the registration process for autopay payment methods and resolve any issues that prevent a successful payment.
What you will be doing:
- Contact existing partners thru outbound phone calls and other methods, propose autopay payment options and respond to partner inquiries
- Oversee and facilitate the registration process for automated payment options
- Update partners’ billing and payment information in Oracle
- Collect, track and check documents for accuracy and completeness, cross-reference information
- Actively investigate payment failures, settlement failures, and receipt failures and work with internal teams to resolve Oracle issues
- Collaborate with Market Managers, Market Operations team, corporate contacts, and properties on raised issues
- Conduct and complete UAT testing for system changes, upgrades and improvements
- Continuously looking for process improvements to make us more scalable and efficient
- Maintain files, perform record keeping activities and manage confidential data from external partners
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
Who you are:
- Experience in phone sales or similar position
- Fluency in Spanish, Portuguese language is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of the payment operations and collections processes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, Visio)
- Excellent attention to detail and the highest levels of accuracy
- Capable of prioritizing, multi-tasking, and handling a high volume of work effectively
- Results driven, dependable, flexible, and able to work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Experience working in Oracle and SalesForce /Sidetrade
Expedia Group is one of the world’s leading travel companies, with a diverse brand portfolio that includes some of the world’s most trusted online travel brands. At Expedia, we believe in a work-well/live-well approach and offer benefits to meet your professional, personal and family needs. This position is part of the Global Partner Payments AR team. We are looking for people who are just as passionate about travel as we are, highly motivated, goal-oriented with a positive attitude and a can-do mentality.
Expedia is committed to building an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.