Reporting to the APAC Launch Lead, Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS) are looking to recruit a Project Manager to fulfill the regional role of Launch Manager for APAC.
This role is key for the growth of EPS globally and demands very high calibre individuals who can demonstrate good project delivery experience along with exceptional customer facing skills.
As a key member of the Partner:Connect team, the role is external partner facing and 100% focused on ensuring that we launch new partners quickly without compromising quality/productivity.
The main responsibilities of your new role are to undertake project management across small and large partners within the portfolio. You will coordinate internal and external stakeholders providing planning, configuration and best practice advice. You will work to build rapport with our partners and they will enjoy working with you because of your understanding of their needs and solid consultancy approach.
You will have good organisational skills and a keen eye for detail, whilst still being able to see the big picture. You will work across strategic initiatives providing expertise from the launch team being an advocate of the partners needs and the End-to -End processes.
What you'll do:
- Manage launches across APAC coordinating with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Consultant approach to project management to launch partners effectively and efficiency
- Work with partners to understand their requirements and how our solutions will help meet these
- Coordinate teams across the business and Facilitate Partner requests
- Contribute to internal projects and initiatives
- Help with pre-sales and RFPs when possible/ required
Coordinate requests and resources:
- Lead a shared project plan with each partner
- Raise and Track resourcing/ feature requests across EPS
- Liaise directly with 3rd party technology providers who are performing development work on behalf of the partner
- Proactively identify and address any delays
- Chair Weekly Launch Meetings with Partners, Commercial Reps’ and the implementation teams to track progress and ensure success
Schedule Workshops and Reviews:
- Scheduling kick off calls or workshops with the relevant individuals across Partner:Connect and Partners organisation
- Run the site review process to assess compliance against the launch requirements and take appropriate action internally or with the partner
Ensure Visibility and Reporting:
- Track the status of each partner and ensure that all teams understand where the partner is in the launch process documenting risks or issues related to the launch
- Help manage the pipeline with the commercial representatives on when launches can take place and be prioritised.
You will be responsible for producing:
- Weekly Launch Status Report for the APAC region
- Monthly Launch Time Analysis – highlighting and addressing the points where delays occurring
Align Post Go Live Service Support:
- Every launch needs attention during the initial weeks of Live running. The accountable person should also take ownership of ensuring that the partner continues to get FastTrack support during this PGLS phase
- You will have visibility of every support request raised from the new Partners as well as the ability to escalate quickly if the request is delaying progress
- You will ensure the Commercial Rep is briefed on any issues
- Post Go Live Review - if deemed appropriate, the Partner:Connect team can be called on to perform a technical PGLS review to focus on performance and optimisation
- Coordinate Optimisation support where needed
- Work with Partners and the regional Sales organisation to continuously monitor API development requests and feedback to the Product team via the Launch team
- Work across partners and the launch team to drive adoption of new processes and features.
Who you are:
- Degree level education
- Current PMP/PMI or Prince2 Practitioner Certification is highly advantageous
- Fluent in English is a must
- Fluent in Japanese and/or Korean is highly advantageous
Work Experience and Education Guidelines:
- Good Project and Release management experience
- Some experience with Salesforce CRM, or a similar Cloud based CRM, will be a great advantage
- Good facilitation & partner facing experience
- Some experience in Process Mapping is highly advantageous
- Good interpersonal skills and experience working with both business and technical teams
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and with other department personnel in a very dynamic and timeline sensitive work environment
- Multicultural awareness and experience working internationally
- Be articulate with good presentation and written communication skills.
- Strong documentation management standards and version control
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of the client’s business, industry and needs
- Strong team player with an adaptable and flexible approach
What we offer:
- An environment where hard work is rewarded with lots of fun and reward.
- A friendly, smart team who are keen to share their knowledge and learn new things.
- A chance to work with the only public facing Tech team in all of Expedia worldwide.
- Opportunities to learn and apply the latest big ideas within your role.
- Competitive salaries and many growth opportunities within the company.
- A comprehensive suite of benefits including private health insurance, pension plan, dental benefits, gym memberships and much more.
- Travel discounts for employees as well as their friends and families.
- A fantastic office in central London (Angel) with a massive roof terrace and activities on offer in the building including foosball, yoga and massage
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.