HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations.
HomeAway is part of the Expedia Group family of brands.
What you'll do:
HomeAway is looking for a strong marketer passionate about the travel space, who is experienced at driving marketing campaigns in Japan. This role would help build and engage our growing base of vacation rental homeowners and suppliers in the local market who are our partners. You will also explore new potential partnerships or tactics to pilot and scale for growth to build the business and find new ways to connect with and improve our relationships with our supplier and owners, which are a core to our business. You will work side by side with the Partner Success Team to achieve the common revenue goals of the region as well as engaging with Global Partner Marketing counterparts to ensure successful execution at a local level.
- Partner Acquisition
- Partner Content creation (On time), and quality review
- Partner Retention
- Cost per Acquisition
- Partner NPS
- Marketing Delivery schedule as agreed in consultation with Global Marketing and APAC Marketing and Retail Leads
- Develop and execute local lead generation initiatives to drive Acquisition of vacation rentals on the HomeAway platforms.
- Identify appropriate partner customer segments and targeting opportunities to implement local partner plans
- Explore new pilot programs and breakthrough opportunities to promote the HomeAway value proposition for homeowners and property managers, taking a new marketing approach to building the HomeAway vacation rental supply
Engagement & Retention -
- Manage programs to maintain loyalty of our current partners and build advocacy within the VR marketplace
- Manage external partner communications calendar to educate and engage our partner community on any regulations that impact the vacation rental community.
- Build and execute Platform Transition Plans as we move Japan onto the HomeAway global Platform
- Develop sales support material and work hand in hand with the sales team to deliver partner result
- Educate and engage Partners on new product releases
Planning, Budgeting and Reporting -
- Plan annual marketing strategies and business reviews in line with HomeAway’s global priorities
- Help run a strong A/B Testing program within the Partner marketing programs
- Manage local marketing communications our marcom spend allocation for Japanese Partner Marketing
- Manage reporting on Partner acquisition, retention and communication
- Work hand in hand with the Growth Marketing team to deliver integrated best in market plans
- Support and execute a partner PR strategy in collaboration with our Japanese PR team.
- Plan, manage and execute the trade event program as well as local seminars with the Partner Success team.
- Plan and execute partner events by working closely with JP sales team.
- Work closely with Product, BI, Partner Success, Marketing and CS teams to accomplish goals
Who you are:
- 5+ years of product marketing or consumer marketing planning and execution
- 3+ years’ experience in B2B2C or B2B marketing strategy including experience in direct response or lead generation marketing and outreach.
- Marketer with a passion for reaching people in new and unique ways through new channels in Japan
- Experience in guerrilla marketing, influencer strategy and digital marketing/Social media trends a plus
- Online and e-commerce experience is a plus
- Ability to work successfully with cross functional groups such as sales, customer service, and product marketing to execute marketing strategies
- Strong communication skills, comfortable dealing with business analytics, and creative thinking
- Strong project management skills and detail oriented
What we offer:
- Relaxed dress code so you can be yourself.
- Employee insurance, benefits and pension.
- Spectacular modern offices with 360 degree views of Central Tokyo, Roppongi Hills, Tokyo Tower and Mount Fuji.
- Fully stocked kitchen with free drinks, fruit, free food and good coffee.
- An active social committee who organizes quarterly team social events.
- Great people and an awesome, open culture where we celebrate our successes and take pride in our authenticity!
- Sharing the same space as the entire Expedia Japan group, you will get to mingle with an extremely diverse and talented group of people.
To find out more, check out:
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.