Egencia, is rewriting the book on how companies and their employees arrange travel. Unique in the market, we operate like an agile and entrepreneurial start-up, but we're backed by one of the world’s largest travel groups - Expedia Group. Expedia has invested twice the amount on technology advancement in the last year than any of Egencia’s competitors and this means we’re growing and growing fast.
Who You Are:
• You thrive on hunting and closing and working towards personal and company objectives.
• You have a keen sense of urgency, and are happiest when leading complex sales processes, presenting and establishing global relationships
• You have shown success in selling global business to the mid-large segment in corporate travel, including GDS, Expense, and other industry technical services, or solid 2b sales experience in an ever-changing complex business
• You possess strong working knowledge of Latin America, APAC & European regions, geographies, culture and business protocols
• You are self-motivated with demonstrated strengths leading multiple initiatives simultaneously in a fast-paced, changing environment, achieving and exceeding quota
• You are tech-savvy with the ability to influence decision makers as data and an analytical approach counts
• You are able to travel as needed both nationally and internationally
• You have expertise in the corporate travel industry? That's a big plus
What You’ll Do:
As a Global Sales Manager (GSM) you are a bona fide hunter. A professional whose passion lies in consultative selling and establishing relationships on a global scale. You work virtually and you target new mid - large market corporate accounts headquartered in the US with footprints in the Asia Pacific (APAC), Latin America and European markets. Your objective is supporting aggressive global growth goals for Egencia through prospecting, collaborating with global peers, negotiating and contracting new clients. You are acutely results focused, a self-starter, possess creativity in solving problems and passionate about the opportunity to grow the global business.
• You will prospect, present, collaborate, close and thus grow the Egencia portfolio of accounts with new global clients
• You will be an individual contributor, and also a leader amongst cross-functional teams, to include Global Sales and Account Management, Leadership, Finance, Product Marketing, and Implementation teams
• You will execute on new opportunities to increase pipeline and support quarterly goals
• You will conduct thorough discovery with prospects and create strategic global project plans
• You will create and deliver customized presentations to multiple levels within prospective client organizations
• You will maintain a sales database for a designated territory thoroughly and accurately, and utilize to forecast closing business through-out the quarter
Why Join Us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Are you a true quota-killing hunter looking for long-term, unlimited income potential? Can you speak to your experience closing complex multi-million dollar deals around the world? Then this could be just the challenge you are looking for.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
*LI-LW1Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.