Cruise Ship Centers International
Supervisor, Accounts Receivable is primarily responsible for the A/R process and responsible for collection activities including tracking of overdue accounts, sending follow-up inquiries and resolving outstanding payment issues. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple interruptions, therefore, exceptional organizational skills are preferred.
What you will do
- Work with Accounting Associate in completing customer billing.
- Analysis of franchise center service fee reports and reconciliations of 260 center financial statement.
- Ensure proper input of cash receipts and application prior to posting to general ledger.
- Monitor AR aging, collection communications for all due/overdue invoices and determine reasons for overdue accounts and work with customer to negotiate resolutions.
- Proactively initiate collections activities.
- Minimize bad debt exposure.
- Responds to internal and external customer account inquiries.
- Generate monthly AR aging report and communicate status of overdue accounts.
- Prepare service fee month-end journal entries and analysis.
- Identify and implement process improvements to increase accuracy and efficiency.
- Assist with month-end reporting.
- Take on special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
Who you are
- Advanced excel skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines.
- Analytical ability, problem solver.
- Ability to look for ways to become more efficient, improve processes and remove waste in areas of responsibility.
- Passionate team player with a positive can-do attitude.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Experience with Sage300 and/or Oracle would be an asset.
- Minimum of 3 years accounting experience.
- Strong analytical aptitude with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for interfacing with other department, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Dedication to continuous improvement and excellent customer service.
Why Join Us:
- Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
- Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small.
- We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
- If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
- Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.