Intro: Are you a self-motivated individual that loves a challenge? Do you thrive in an environment where every single day is something different? We are looking for customer centric candidates with robust customer service skills that enjoy a day where no two issues will be the same. Joining the Customer Relocation team at Expedia has all of this and so much more!
What you will do/role & responsibility:
· You will be responsible for handling escalated issues such as Guest Relocations, Credits, Stop Sells, and Closing Allotments, etc.
· You will ask the right questions and be an excellent listener in order to identify any issues that are an obstacle
· You will be asked to handle and de-escalate potential irate customers and/or suppliers
· You will support and provide superior customer service via telephone and email
· You will use an effective approach to handle special tasks like call backs, holds, interruptions, and unintentional disconnects
· You will effectively deal with job stress, angry callers, and upset customers while providing each guest with a professional and courteous greeting and excellent guest service
· You will be skilled at negotiating solutions to new and various problems
Who you (candidate) are:
· 6 to 12 months Customer Service experience and/or experience in the Travel Industry
· Must be able to work flexible schedule with possible rotating shifts
· Flexibility to execute on heavy call volume in a fast-pace setting
· Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
· Creative problem-solving abilities
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong listening skills to be able to identify customer needs
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all
volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®
*LI-RR2Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.