Egencia makes business travel better. Combining technology and service, we create a seamless experience, where companies have access to a user-friendly interface, extensive travel options, and 24/7 global support. Join our mission and help us take the next steps in transforming the world of business travel.
What you’ll do
- Support and promote Egencia's strategy and initiatives by managing the activities and performance of a team of Account Management professionals; set expectations and goals; provide guidance and direction as needed to ensure achievement.
- Grow and retain Egencia's accounts by ensuring overall client satisfaction with Egencia offerings.
- Drive global business strategy with Account Management teams through the development and execution of global, regional and local business plans for clients with a focus on driving incremental value to the client relationship.
- The ability to understand product capabilities and communicate the value and differentiation of a service offering in the market.
- Develop consultative relationships with decision makers at multiple levels of the client organization, e.g., Corporate Travel Managers, CEOs, CFOs, and Directors of Procurement.
- Negotiate major opportunities within the client relationship including client retention, growth, expansion and strategic partnerships.
- Initiate and expand best practices across the global organization.
- Work collaboratively and build relationships with internal teams.
- Participate in Egencia forecast and planning cycles. Report variance to budget, with various analyses and revised projections; and provide regular forecasts and business health checks to senior management.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that affect target markets; including maintaining a thorough understanding of the global and regional business to ensure the team acquires, penetrates, and retains high-value prospects and partners.
Who you are
You’ll be great for this role if you have the following:
- Ability to construct and present information in a professional, concise and consumable manner.
- Proven negotiation skills and the ability to drive strategic and complex projects
- Client life cycle management
- Demonstrated ability to manage across regional geographies, drive actions and achieve results.
- Ability to effectively address and achieve results with key decisions makers
- High level of dynamism, drive, and energy - team player.
- Strong commitment to both a high quality of work and service to customers.
- Position requires frequent travel, often international locations.
- Graduate level education is desired.
- A strong Account Management leader with a proven track record for delivering results and managing large, global accounts both directly and through teams.
- Experience in managing and coaching direct reports to achieve results.
- Proficient level of experience with MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Why join us?
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.