Expedia Group Partner Solutions
The online travel market never stands still. At Expedia Group Partner Solutions (EPS), we’re smack in the middle of it. EPS is the partner-focused B2B brand of Expedia Group, one of the world’s largest travel companies with a presence in more than 75 countries. We collaborate with the brightest minds in the travel business, in an energetic and international work environment focused on innovation, creative problem-solving and teamwork.
- We’re re-inventing online travel, one day at a time – it’s an exciting challenge! We’re super-motivated and setting the pace.
- We are firm believers in a work-life balance; with a work hard, play hard mentality.
- Are you looking for the freedom and scope to help make a difference? We don’t do ordinary.
- Work with some really smart partners – from search marketing whiz kids to the leading global airlines and travel agents.
- Make a positive impact on how travelers plan and book their perfect trip.
- Be part of team with passionate, hard-working travel enthusiasts. Love what you do!
- Do you want to change the way the world travels? Come and join us.
We are expanding our world-class technology team. Would you like to work on a team that strives for perfection, rewards creativity, and values your technical knowledge? Are you passionate about solving the hard problems, committed to pursuing excellence in everything you do, and taking ownership of your software and solutions? Then we want you! Our applications scale to hundreds of thousands of requests per hour, are resilient to service failures, and extremely stable. If you are ready to move to the next level, to be challenged and challenge those you work with, now’s the time to join us in building something great.
At EPS, you will work in small, agile teams to design, develop and maintain our RESTful web services using Java in a continuously integrated environment. You will create automated regression tests, participate in peer code reviews, and provide estimates on work. You will always be asked to promote good development practices, execute great software design, and contribute to a healthy culture of hard work and FUN!
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent
- 4+ years of software development experience
- In lieu of degree, 6+ years of relevant experience
- Programming skills with Java on a Unix/Linux platform
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Ability to work well with people, be highly self-motivated and motivating to others
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
- Committed and passionate about delivering high-quality work
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.