Featured Career Paths
All Career Paths
Senior Manager, Global Customer Marketing
Why would you want to be at the sharp end of a truly customer focused organisation?
Hotels.com, an Expedia Group company, is looking for extraordinary talent to join its Customer Marketing Team and drive forward a coordinated and optimised customer marketing plan across channels.
Lead strategic audience coordination across marketing teams to ensure efficient and incremental return on investment through the use of our 3rd party Data Management Platform and integrations with numerous marketing suppliers. Partnering closing with customer analytics to figure out most effective level of investment in a customer and unlock insight to make our marketing efforts more effective through the use of data and technical integrations.
Effectively work across marketing and product teams within Hotels.com to ensure we maximise customer value through acquisition, development and engagement with our key loyalty and communication vehicles to drive long term customer value. Lead key strategic projects aimed at improving the overall performance of the business and our key audiences.
You will champion and lead the embedding of ‘Customer & Audience Marketing’ across the business, educating the business on deep understanding of the customer and helping to craft a marketing strategy that will improve the long-term health of our customer base.
You will use your extensive knowledge of customer and digital marketing and making actionable recommendations which keep the customer at the heart of everything we do. You should also possess customer obsession and a desire to affect change on behalf of the customer, experience managing and influencing senior partners, strong project management and analytical skills, as well as experience of delivering projects in complex and ambiguous environments.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
• good analytical technical skills and/or ability and willingness to ramp up very quickly
• strong commercial acumen and the ability to communicate complex concepts concisely and clearly
• excellent communication skills and comfortable presenting a story to senior leaders
• excellent project and partners management skills
• ability to perform in a high-pressure, dynamic environment
• high energy and can-do attitude
• curiosity and passion for making an impact
• excellent logical thinking
• project management experience, working with technical/quantitative peers
• understanding of digital marketing strategy and data platforms
• ability to figure out tangible actions and drive delivery through a cross functional marketing team
• experience working with customer level segmentations
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing / Business / Economics
• 4 to 5 years’ experience in the e-commerce and/or online marketing space
• Extensive experience in CRM or digital marketing and ESP/DMPs (ExactTarget (SFMC/SFDMP), Adobe Audience Manager etc.)
• Strong analytical skills and exposure to multivariate testing techniques
• Proven attention to detail in dealing with complex projects and time-sensitive deliverables
• Some project management training, qualification or experience is key
• Consultancy style level of presentations and experience with flexibility when dealing with different problems and senior partners
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
• Previous experience of leading a team and developing high potential individuals a plus
• Knowledge of relational databases, HTML and/or travel industry experience a plus
We believe in flexible working and this role could be fulfilled on a flexible working set-up, this can be discussed during the interview processExpedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.