Expedia is seeking a Sr. Process Solutions Manager within the Enablement Solutions organization in Lodging Partner Services (LPS) focused on improving Account Management processes. This position sits within the Support Enablement Team (SET) and is a critical support role that uses continuous improvement, lean, and project management principles to execute on initiatives. The Sr. Process Solutions Manager directly supports the LPS strategy and operational plans. It requires the incumbent to collaborate and partner globally across different teams and organizations. It is critical to understand business needs and translate those into requirements and build scalable solutions for the future. This position requires the individual to tailor messages to various audiences to obtain buy-in, sign-off, and manage change effectively in a fast changing and diverse organization. The Sr. Process Solutions Manager reports to the Senior Manager in the Process Solutions team under SET.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and deliver on opportunities to improve Sales process effectiveness and drive tangible business outcomes for the LPS Sales organization
- Identify process standardization opportunities in Sales workflows and drive towards global consistency
- Identify integration points across Account Management, i.e., Sales and Support organizations and spearhead cross functional improvements
- Analyze, measure, and interpret data and key business metrics to understand process variation, opportunities, and improvement
- Define strategy and program roadmaps setting realistic expectations of project delivery, identify resource bottlenecks and gaps, and cross team dependencies.
- Develop operational processes, policies, and procedures that align to LPS strategic and operational plans minimizing effort, handoffs, waste (lean), and reducing complexity in the organization
- Actively manage relationships with global and regional leaders across all organizations managing change, communication, business requirements, and agent experience.
- Evangelize the culture of support, continuous improvement, lean principles and processes, and advocate for customer/partner experience & agent experience
Work Experience and Education Requirements
- 8+ Years work experience in related fields: Program Management, Product Management, Agile Project Management, Lean Six Sigma Black or Green Belt, Senior Consultant, or Senior Business Level Analyst roles
- Previous experience driving operational excellence and process improvements in Account Management or Sales effectiveness is a plus
- Proven experience in leading cross-functional complex initiatives improving processes, employee experience, and customer/partner experience
- Proven ability to build and manage key relationships as well as influence change without position of authority
- Proven experience in utilizing project management principles and applicable methodologies to lead and deliver on projects having broad/strategic impacts
- Knowledge and application of change management methodologies including using a variety of change frameworks
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus
- Travel industry experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology or related areas
- The location position is available in London, UK and Bellevue, WA
- This role requires up to 25% travel, as needed
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.