Egencia is Expedia Group’s business travel company. In the same spirit, we are pioneers in the industry. Always solutions oriented, we value human contact. Egencia's teams collaborate globally to provide business travelers with the best possible user experience every single day.
What you’ll do
Partnering with Egencia Corporate Account Managers/Sales and clients to identify and deliver implementation services and training against client/Egencia M&E goals and objectives. This role is key in assessing current process and tools, mapping and implementing a desired state process to derive efficiencies, achieve client expectations and demonstrate best practices. The service is a benefit aimed at guaranteeing client satisfaction and retention.
Ensure new client implementations are successful, accurate, and on time.
- Leads projects across all service areas including full service events, transport, and group air tab supporting efficiencies in other areas eg attendee management and venue sourcing as needed
- Creates implementation project plans, validates roles and responsibilities of clients and M&E team to ensure accurate and timely engagement and leads the team through the project implementation
- Builds Standard Operating Procedures from process maps to aid in staff and client training and roll out of new design
- Analyze and align processes and tools during client implementation drawing on corporate travel efficiencies where possible
- Coordinate with sales team from beginning of contract process to identify key partners; engage as needed with sales/AM to help integrate M&E implementation facets
- Turn on, input and review Group Air TAB (GAT) information including service levels working to ensure accuracy of data
- Communicate timelines to key partners to ensure deadlines are met and call out risks associated with missing key deadlines
- Keep sales team current on the progress of implementation; establish implementation timelines and process with sales
- Follow-up with new clients to ensure services are in line with expectations including Group air tab
- Conducts and/or participates in client implementation meetings as the process design expert
- Process maps current and future state requirements and makes recommendation business cases to client for change
- Works with Client and Egencia’s resources to execute project plan and monitor results to insure project timeline and new process implemented meet client expectations
- Designs and deploys processes and procedures to insure cost effective implementations with high customer satisfaction
- Ensures the delivery of high quality implementations through good leadership and management with a strong quality planning and monitoring process.
- Facilitates project and process debriefing for internal and external teams documenting details for transition to internal departments.
- Participate in joint implementations with corporate and leads M&E portion; also implements standalone clients
- Documents and continuously provides input to refine and implement standard methodologies across all accounts for consistency and optimization.
- Develop client implementation toolkit using corporate materials as base; aligns with efficiencies and processes established in corporate
- Maintain client implementation database
- Stay abreast of standard methodologies within the industry and ensure that these practices are integrated into client customized process
- Develop Escalations processes including:
- Contact information
- Escalation protocols
This position will be a mix of training, preparation, delivery and content development of ongoing curriculum.
- Build and automate Group Air Tab Training space to include self-service modules/focus areas and FAQs to include (but not limited to):
- Group Air Tab overview and general functionality
- Meeting set up
- Meeting maintenance
- Standard Operating Practices
- Develop customized trainings for specified clients with large scale implementations
- Monitor completion, comprehension, and retention of the content deployed to identify content effectiveness, as well as continuous improvement opportunities and lessons learned
- Conduct training needs analysis to figure out training objectives, instructional strategies, project scope (when applicable)
Who you are
- Minimum 10 years Travel Industry experience
- Minimum 5 years industry/group meeting and incentive/event experience
- Demonstrated commitment to providing extraordinary customer service; comfortable leading client implementations
- Knowledge and experience working with meetings technologies
- Effective written, communication & presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills with ability to handle timelines and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Self-Starter and able to work independently
- Confirmed ability to analyze and make decisions based on complex data matrix information
- Ability to balance client needs with Egencia Meetings & Events goals and objectives
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel PowerPoint & Visio
- Meeting management technology highly preferred
- Ability to collaborate and complete tasks in a cross functional/multiple time zone environment
- Travel required (potentially up-to 20%)
- Experience in designing material to be delivered to various customer service partners preferred
- Experience in adult learning and course/curriculum design preferred
- Ability to build and manage multiple partnerships and relationships
- Experience in analyzing the results from discovery sessions and need analysis to identify the root causes of the knowledge gaps
- Ability to learn multiple systems and processes quickly
- Extraordinary verbal and written communications skills in English required, French would be considered an asset
- Ability to present curriculum and lead group discussions in a professional environment
- Finely-honed relationship-building skills are a requirement for building value with agents, team members, internal partners and Egencia customers
- Strong organization and planning skills with the ability to develop plans and set priorities
- Be able to demonstrate good judgment and proactive problem solving methods and be able to constructively handle unexpected problems
- Both the ability to meet deadlines and schedule flexibility are crucial
- Strong experience with GDS systems (preferably Sabre), scripts, office tools and Client Relationship Management tools
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia Group is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.