Do you want to be part of a dynamic, partner-focused organization? At Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS) we are looking for a passionate marketer to define and lead the global marketing strategy and CRM program for agents using EPS’ Travel Agent booking tool – Expedia TAAP.
Working truly cross-functionally, as well as externally with our sales agency teams, you will be focused on increasing the frequency and yield of the bookings our agents make through Expedia TAAP.
What you’ll do:
- Work with a range of stakeholders to scope, research and implement the best CRM tool to communicate and market to our travel agents that use Expedia TAAP. Define the strategy, tactics and implementation of the Expedia TAAP CRM program from the ground up.
- Work with the Product, Retail Distribution, Strategy and Analytics teams to develop a deep understanding of our ‘long tail’ of Expedia TAAP agencies with the aim of segmenting our base and developing campaigns to drive bookings and value.
- Create, compile and design triggered email flows based on a number of agency attributes such as tiers, business segment, lifecycle stage, point of sale and tool usage.
- Monitor and track marketing campaign performance, and implement corrective actions when necessary.
- Be a champion of test and learn, ensuring testing, data and research are at the heart of all decision-making. Using data-based insights to identify the most successful type and timing of campaigns across a range of variables eg. points of sale and Agent types.
- Develop a suite of self-serve email and newsletter templates for local sales teams to use as needed.
- Be the in-house authority on CRM marketing.
- Design and implement voice of the partner program for Expedia TAAP Agents. Gather agent feedback and insights; share with relevant stakeholders and close the loop on actions taken back to agents.
- Be a partner centricity champion and drive initiatives that improve NPS, partner loyalty and repeat purchase rates.
- Communicate confidently; ensuring strong internal visibility of Expedia TAAP CRM marketing efforts at all levels.
- Become a marketing strategy consultant for local teams in deciding where and how to split their marketing budget to deliver maximum impact. Support them in achieving their sales targets.
- Identify marketing best practices in terms of ROI-generation and share with all local markets. Track performance and report on success of all local campaigns.
- Oversee local market compliance with agreed best practices and execution of marketing campaigns.
Who you are:
- 7+ years of experience in a ‘long tail’ CRM role within an enterprise organization.
- Ideally have prior experience of B2B marketing in the travel industry.
- Passionate about developing compelling partner experiences.
- Be a strong self-starter and work effectively in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment. Able to take on unstructured/undefined problems and apply creative and strategic frameworks to solve them.
- Strong business acumen and results-driven profile.
- Creative and innovative thinker with a “can do” attitude.
- Experience of working in a large matrix organization. Used to a fast pace of work.
- Highly creative yet equally as comfortable at analyzing campaign performance and ROI data.
You'll fit this role if you have:
- A drive for Results: Driving high standards for individual team, and organizational accomplishment; tenaciously working to meet or exceed challenging goals; deriving satisfaction from goal achievement and continuous improvement.
- Strong Strategy Execution: Develops goals, ideas and initiatives that improve the organization's performance, manage costs, and drive change.
- Written & Spoken Communications, Listening, and Influencing: Conveys, receives, and interprets ideas and information, presents information appropriately to a diverse range of audiences, and influences partner decisions
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.