Are you experienced in digital travel, marketing and sales? Do you exude positive energy and creativity? Are you an analytical individual, with a sense of urgency? If so, this could be the job for you!
Be the face of Expedia for one of our largest, strategic partners and work closely with our partner to grow the business by collaborating on roadmap strategy, marketing initiatives and product feature implementations.
What you’ll do:
- Be the “CEO” of your account. Earn the trust of your client by showing good judgement and credibility. Think strategically to grow your partnership profitably using the most impactful levers. Juggle multiple workstreams in an organized fashion.
- Lead planning processes, together with the partner, to develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical achievements annually and on an ongoing basis. Inject as much creative and critical thinking as possible into your plan in order to accelerate growth. Seize upon quick opportunities with urgency.
- Focus on marketing as a key growth driver, using programmatic ads, email re-targeting and other strategies to drive high value for marketing spend. Work together with the partner data team to strategically and tactically target the highest potential audiences.
- Gain an understanding of partner profitability and sell new programs, features and functionality. Be well-versed in economic modeling, supported by a finance team. Ability to model yourself is a strong plus.
- Establish strong relationships around the Expedia organization with team members in Operations, Product, Technology, Customer Experience, Finance, Marketing, Revenue Management and others to grow your business and solve complex problems. Gain a detailed understanding of our partnership contracts and implement contract requirements timely.
- Conduct ongoing communication with partner contacts. Be responsive to their requests as their professional services provider of digital consulting and solutions.
- Evaluate partner performance via Web Analytics Tools on a regular basis and share performance results with key contacts. Assess merchandising campaign results and make recommendations for improvement.
- Present results and new business ideas to senior leaders within Expedia and that of the partner.
Who you are
You’ll fit this role if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree required; MBAs strongly preferred.
- 4-6 years of experience required with at least 2-3 in digital marketing, web technology, consulting, , account management, and/or professional services experience.
- Comfort with data and analytics, particularly related to marketing analytics and assessing return on investment.
- Exceptional project management skills, having delivered successfully multiple, complex projects on-time and on-budget. Marketing consulting or similar experience highly valued.
- 20% travel.
- Proven ability to develop long term relationships with both internal and external customers.
- A standout colleague who can lead by influence.
- Knowledge of travel industry and previous experience with travel technology products preferred.
- Exceptional tech-savvy communication skills; Good PowerPoint and Excel skills required and ability to quickly learn new reporting platforms/software for ongoing reporting and web analytics.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We passionately strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, you might be a great fit for this role.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
About Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS)
The travel market never stands still. At Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS), we’re smack in the middle of it. We unlock the power of Expedia Group for thousands of travel partners around the world and create the tools & technologies that help millions of travelers find the perfect accommodation, car hire, & flights for their next trip. We offer the chance to work with the brightest minds in the industry in an energetic, collaborative and truly international work environment. We are passionate about innovation, creative problem-solving and –making sure we have fun while we’re doing it!
Why build your career at EPS?
- We're re-inventing travel, one day at a time -- it's an exciting challenge. We're super-motivated and setting the pace.
- We've got the scope and the freedom to make a difference. We don't do ordinary.
- We work with some really great partners - from loyalty marketing whiz kids to the world's leading airlines and travel agents.
- We're a team of passionate, hard-working travel enthusiasts. We just love what we do.
- We define the questions, not the answers, for an industry that changes every day. Isn't that cool?
- We want everyone on our team to have the resources to succeed in their career
- We get to do all of this in beautifully designed offices around the world
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.