What you’ll do:
- Ensure both EPS and call center goal alignment while fostering a foundation of strong partnership through open, frequent communication with call center management and Service Delivery teams.
- Maintain strong advocacy for call center teams by highlighting process, product, training and performance improvement opportunities.
- Build and maintain direct relationships with EPS account managers.
- Champion and communicate EPS's partner-centric culture to the centers.
- Facilitate and/or participate in Affiliate Partner training and workshops for increased service levels & reduced contacts
- Work with management to ensure that the operations teams meet or exceed budget expectations
- Improve performance through the implementation of new initiatives and processes
- Manage, track and report on customer / partner refunds; improve process where needed and reduce controllable expense where necessary
- Drive Affiliate Voyager tool adoption to decrease support cost through reducing contact propensity
- Be the point of contact for daily Affiliate Partner escalations from EPS Account Managers and supporting Expedia Group Teams
- Create and maintain a tracking system to provide specific reporting on escalation reasons and costs associated with refunds
- Identify & articulate root cause of escalations/issues and compose processes to alleviate/address
- Drive quality program success utilizing agent monitors, third party quality monitoring program and calibration sessions
- Ensure that call center activities align with the business strategies; driving behaviors to meet critical contact center KPI’s
- Gain clear understanding of when and why call centers miss agreed SLAs as well as standard policies & procedures and work with operations manager to improve.
- Work closely with Service Delivery Managers in the prioritization and identification of training needs to address issues which arise through calibration sessions and quality monitoring.
- Identify, analyze and recommend plans for increased Affiliate Partner service performance with both call centers and across other internal Expedia Group teams.
- Continuously review, update & improve all processes and procedures as required by the changing business.
- Ensure all affiliate communications are in line with EPS Partner-Centric strategy / EPS Brand values.
- Maintain EPS EMEA GCO documentation
Who you are:
- Fluent proficiency & comprehension in English required, other languages are a plus
- Legal right to work in the UK
- Must have 2+ years' experience in contact center operations and 1+ years’ experience in account/relationship management in a B2B environment
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Must have the ability to work with ambiguous and complex situations that do not necessarily have a prescribed resolution
- Ability to operate independently and to define objectives and structure, with minimal supervision
- Show a high degree of motivation and work well both as an individual and within team environment with a service-oriented mind-set
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, negotiation and critical thinking skills
- Must be capable of working across global department and division lines throughout the company, having the ability to prioritize, troubleshoot and coordinate multiple tasks
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Effective at facilitating cross-group communications
- Ideally with experience in the travel industry
- Willing to travel
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.