Reporting to the AMER Launch Lead, EPS is looking for a Project Manager to fulfill the regional role of Senior Launch Manager for AMER. This role is key for the growth of EPS globally and demands a very high-caliber individual who can demonstrate a good project delivery experience along with exceptional customer facing skills. As a key member of the Partner:Connect team, this role is external partner facing and 100% focused on ensuring that we launch new partners quickly without compromising quality/productivity.
The main responsibilities of your new role are to undertake project management across small and large partners within the portfolio. You will lead and coordinate internal and external Partners providing planning, configuration and advice. You will work to build rapport with our partners and they will enjoy working with you because of your understanding of their needs and solid consultancy approach. You will have exceptional organizational skills and a keen eye for detail, while still being able to see the big picture. You will work across strategic initiatives providing expertise from the launch team being an advocate of the partners needs and the End-to -End processes.
What you’ll do
- Manage launches across AMER, coordinating with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Consultant approach to project management to launch partners effectively and efficiency
- Work with partners to understand their requirements and how our solutions will help meet these
- Coordinate teams across the business and facilitate partner requests
- Documenting processes and knowledge base articles (Process Mapping) on new initiatives & products
- Develop and contribute to process improvements and training
- Help with pre-sales and RFPs when possible/ required
Coordinate requests and resources:
- Manage a shared project plan with each partner
- Raise and Track resourcing/ feature requests across EPS
- Liaise directly with 3rd party technology providers who are performing development work on behalf of the partner
- Actively identify and address any delays
- Chair Weekly Launch Meetings with Partners, Commercial Reps, and the implementation teams to track progress and ensure success
Schedule Workshops and Reviews:
- Scheduling kick off calls or workshops with the relevant stakeholders across Partner:Connect and Partners organization
- Manage the site review process to assess compliance against the launch requirements and take appropriate action internally or with the partner
Ensure Visibility and Reporting:
- Track the status of each partner and ensure that all teams understand where the partner is in the launch process documenting risks or issues related to the launch
- Help manage the pipeline with the commercial representatives on when launches can take place and be prioritized.
You will be responsible for producing:
- Weekly Launch Status Report for the AMER region
- Monthly Launch Time Analysis – highlighting and addressing the points where delays occurring
Align Post Go Live Service Support:
- Every launch needs attention during the initial weeks in Live status. The accountable person should also take ownership of ensuring that the partner continues to get prioritized support during this PGLS phase
- You will have visibility of EVERY support request raised from the new partners as well as the ability to escalate quickly if the request is delaying progress
- You will ensure the Commercial Rep is briefed on any issues
- Post Go-Live Review - if deemed appropriate, the Partner:Connect team can be called on to perform a technical PGLS reviews to focus on performance and optimization
- Coordinate optimization support where needed
- Work with Partners and the regional Sales organization to continuously monitor API development request and feedback to the Product team via the Launch team
- Work with partners to find solutions tailored to their business needs and processes
- Champion ideas within the Launch Management team and drive adoption of new processes within the AMER region
Who you are
You’ll fit this role if you have
- Degree level education
- Current PMI or PMP Certification is highly advantageous
- Good project and release management experience
- Some experience with Saleforce CRM, or a similar Cloud based CRM, will be a great advantage
- Strong facilitation & partner-facing experience
- Strong experience in process mapping is highly advantageous
- Good interpersonal skills and experience working with both business and technical teams
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and with other department personnel in a very dynamic and timeline sensitive work environment
- Multicultural awareness and experience working internationally
- Be articulate with good presentation and written communication skills.
- Strong documentation management standards and version control
- Ability to develop a thorough understanding of the client’s business, industry and needs
- Great teammate with an adaptable and flexible approach
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
About Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS)
The travel market never stands still. At Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS), we’re smack in the middle of it. We unlock the power of Expedia Group for thousands of travel partners around the world and create the tools & technologies that help millions of travelers find the perfect accommodation, car hire, & flights for their next trip. We offer the chance to work with the brightest minds in the industry in an energetic, collaborative and truly international work environment. We are passionate about innovation, creative problem-solving and –making sure we have fun while we’re doing it!
Why build your career at EPS?
- We're re-inventing travel, one day at a time -- it's an exciting challenge. We're super-motivated and setting the pace.
- We've got the scope and the freedom to make a difference. We don't do ordinary.
- We work with some really smart partners - from loyalty marketing whiz kids to the world's leading airlines and travel agents.
- We're a team of passionate, hard-working travel enthusiasts. We just love what we do.
- We define the questions, not the answers, for an industry that changes every day. Isn't that cool?
- We want everyone on our team to have the resources to succeed in their career
- We get to do all of this in beautifully designed offices around the world
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.