Are you passionate about creating meaningful learning experiences that have real impact? Do you thrive in an environment where unique challenges requiring creative solutions is the norm? Are you excited by the idea of developing new and experienced leaders that will lead Expedia Group to become the world’s travel platform?
Expedia Group is looking for a Manager of Learning Programs who will be responsible for managing the global deployment of our core leadership and manager development programs. This role is based in Bellevue, WA, and reports to the Senior Manager, Talent Management.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the development and global deployment of best-in-class leadership programs that support our leaders’ ability to guide their teams to deliver great results
- Spearhead content curation efforts and the design of blended learning experiences that actively engages learners and promotes their development
- Develop and generate engagement in virtual and social learning experiences that complement or are embedded within EG’s core leadership programs, leveraging the Saba LMS and other technology
- Proactively solicit customer (learner) feedback to inform and champion continuous improvement to existing curricula and the customer (learner) experience, to identify skill gaps and to increase leaders’ ability to positively impact the overall employee experience
- Partner, collaborate with, and serve as a strategic consultant for key partners (e.g., HRBPs, Regional HR, Learning Leader/L&D community, etc.) on leadership development efforts and initiatives
- Facilitate learning activities, engage with learner communities, and manage communications for Expedia Group’s core leadership and manager programs
- Focus on scale and simplicity to ensure adoption of leadership behaviors and Expedia Group’s Guiding Principles
- Demonstrate the impact of programs and solutions on business metrics and the employee experience
- Partner with peers in the Expedia Group L&D Community to share best practices and co-create learning solutions at scale and that maximize impact
Who you are:
- Experience in learning design, leadership development, group facilitation, internal communications, and employee engagement
- Expertise in program management and end-to-end program administration, with a focus on creating meaningful learner experiences in and out of the classroom
- Experience deploying programs to a global audience using a variety of modalities, both conventional and innovative
- Experience managing curricula and learner engagement via a SaaS LMS
- Ability to navigate a matrixed and global organization
- Experience measuring program effectiveness and communicating impact
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years’ experience in Human Resources, Business, Organizational Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development, or related field
- Flexible and high tolerance for ambiguity with the ability to work effectively in fast-paced environment and a willingness to adopt and lead change
- Experience with human resources systems
- Excellent organization, project management, writing, communications, and interpersonal skills
- Technical skills and experience using Microsoft Office products and various collaboration tools, along with experience managing and extracting data from HRIS and data analytics tools (e.g., Workday, Tableau, etc.).
- Master’s degree and 5 years’ experience in Human Resources, Business, Organizational Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development, or related field
- Excellent public speaking and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated success working in a team environment, on multiple projects with changing priorities, and with the ability to work both independently and on a team (either as member or leader) to deliver results
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.