Expedia is a business that wants to attract exceptional people, give them an environment where they can flourish and where they can do their best work.
Whether you’re applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer travel brands and to work in the travel industry, this is the job for you.
As a Sales Development Representative working at Egencia - the corporate travel arm of Expedia, you will be joining a rapidly expanding team with 25% year on year growth and developing our territory in the Netherlands.
Working in a dynamic city centre environment with a small team of Sales Managers you will be responsible for driving new business leads by utilising cutting edge marketing tools and consultative selling with – LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoom Info and Outreach.
What you’ll do:
- Research and source New Business leads within the Netherlands territory and build a CRM database in support field based Sales Managers
- Strategically qualify New Business opportunities through a multitude of channels, Inbound calls and emails, outreach campaigns and Salesforce database management + web chat
- Build and manage a robust pipeline of prospects and collaboratively work closely with the Dutch field Sales team to identify and nurture potential opportunities
- Utilize social media and marketing tools to establish key decision makers, gain strategic insights and creatively promote the brand
- Closing new business meetings by emails, in mails and telephone calls from initial nurture campaigns on social media
- Strategically grow and manage the Netherland territory nationwide and understand industry needs and requirements
- Own your targets and ensure you consistently hit them to a high quality
- Excel in a highly rewarding sales environment with very realistic, achievable targets, reflected in a market leading commission structure with generous company benefits
- Success metrics: Leads sourced, leads qualified, business meetings scheduled, team signature
Who you are to be a Sales Development Representative
You’ll fit into this role if you have:
- A proven track record of sales in a target – driven environment
- Desirable : Experience selling software / technology solutions or similar to corporate clients
- Excited to work in a creative sales role utilising social selling tools for insights and strategic targeted campaigns by industry and buying personas
- Hunger to win, highly resilient, self-starter; Thrives in a challenging environment
- Motivated to earn through consistently achieving and exceeding personal expectations
- Competencies: Consultative selling, Sales Force CRM, understanding of word + excel. Strong communicator, Ambitious, Results oriented
- Very good spoken and written English and Dutch
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.