Expedia Group is currently looking for motivated individuals, with a bias to action, and who have an obsession for customer satisfaction to join our Market Operations team.
this position, you will partner with market management and, and lead the team to build and maintain high quality hotel and property web content for Expedia Group brands. By putting yourself in the shoes of the partner, you will help them attract travelers
Dedicated and compassionate when dealing partners and travelers, you will work closely with other departments to ensure the best resolution, first time
What you'll do
- Build and lead a cohesive team of Lodging Content Associates
- Lead content creation, maintenance, and related projects for hotel partners in their territory; areas include text and amenities, Star Ratings, photos/media, hotel data
- Supervise team's work to ensure it is completed following defined processes and classifications; handle critical issues with sales partners and hoteliers
- Work with business, localization, and development teams to improve processes and customer service
- Liaise with GSO teams in other locations to keep up to date on process changes and to share standard methodologies
- Develop team documentation and metrics
- Assume other content and project tasks, as assigned
Who you are
- Proficiency in English and Korean language skills
- University Degree; or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience leading teams, including but not limited to performance management, developing individuals, hiring, mentoring.
- Editorial, operational or web-related content experience is a plus
- Proven ability to work expertly in a dynamic environment
- Project-management and/or team-management experience
- Travel industry experience; hotel experience preferred
- Deep understanding of different lodging/property types and the differing services and amenities featured
Relentlessly Strive for Better
- Builds customer confidence, is committed to increasing customer satisfaction, sets achievable customer expectations, assumes responsibility for solving customer problems, ensures commitments to customers are met, solicits opinions and ideas from customers, responds to internal customers
- Generates new ideas, challenges the status quo, takes risks, supports change, encourages innovation, solves problems creatively
Have a Bias to Action
- Tackles problems and takes independent action, seeks out new responsibilities, acts on opportunities, generates new ideas, practices self-development
- Manages a fair workload, prioritizes tasks, develops good work procedures, manages time well, handles information flow and spends majority of time and resources on high priority items
- Targets and achieves results, sets challenging goals, prioritizes tasks, overcomes obstacles, accepts accountability
Be Open and Honest
- Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, listens carefully and considers what others have to say, including differing viewpoints
- Deals with others in a straightforward and honest manner, is accountable for actions, maintains confidentiality, supports company values, conveys good news and bad
Be Data Driven and Business Judgement Led
- Recognizes problems and responds, systematically gathers information, sorts through complex issues, seeks input from others, addresses root cause of issues, makes timely decisions, can make difficult decisions, communicates decisions to others
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.