Featured Career Paths
All Career Paths
We continue to build a culture of world-class service working directly with Partners who list their properties and Holiday makers, travellers, who are looking to book a great vacation rental. We are the voice of VRBO, bridging the gap between our sites and our customers. Consider us global detectives who dive headfirst into issues and questions and emerge with solutions. CE & Services offer an environment of continuous development where you can become your best; we play to win openly discussing options and solutions to enable our customers.
What you’ll do:
** This is a part-time, permanent position working 31 hours a week, evening and weekend shift. 18.00 to 23.00 weekdays, 9 hours Satudays and Sundays.**
• Supporting our Customers: Inbound/Outbound Phone, Chat, Email and Social media, understand our customers to provide workable solutions
• Ownership: Understand customer needs delivering the right solution first time, every time
• Partner education: Enable our Partners to optimise their property listing(s) potential through education, position relevant products, tools or services
• Traveller education: Inform our Travellers how to search, enquire, book and stay at one of our 2 million unique places to stay
• Openness: Advocate for customer needs by developing & pitching new ideas - playing your role in revolutionising the travel industry!
• Markets: Supporting our Italian-speaking customers, Partners or Travellers
• Participation: Share feedback with Management on issues related to performance, team morale and customer insights
Who you are:
• Communication: Native or Bilingual level of both German and Spanish/English
• Experience: Background in Customer Support in either retail or contact centres
• Focus on Customer Loyalty: We are looking for people who are able to understand our customer needs and deliver a World Class customer support
• Motivation: Highly motivated, focused passionate about connecting to the customer
• Openness: Growth mindset, open to new ideas, embrace feedback & coaching and challenge our beliefs to deliver exceptional customer experience
• Professionalism and team work: good people and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships. Maintain calmness under pressure
• Analytical: Attention to detail and ability to interpret information making sound recommendations
• Knowledge retention: ability to learn and retain knowledge of our products or services
• Industry advantages: travel websites, online advertising, eCommerce or additional languages; these are desirable but certainly not essential
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Benefits & Perks:
• Competitive health and insurance benefits
• Competitive salary
• Annual target bonus or commission
• Free snacks and beverages
• Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
• Free listing on VRBO.com
• Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
• Casual dress
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
In 1995, Vrbo introduced a new way for people to travel together, pairing homeowners with families and friends looking for places to stay. We were grounded in one purpose: To give people the space they need to drop the distractions of everyday life and simply be together. Since then, we've grown into a global community of homeowners and travelers, with unique properties in 190 countries around the world. Vrbo makes it easy and fun to book cabins, condos, beach houses and every kind of space in between.
Vrbo is part of VRBO and the Expedia Group family of brands and offers homeowners and property managers exposure to over 750 million visits to Expedia Group sites each month. To learn more, visit www.vrbo.com.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.