ExpediaImplementations Specialist – German speaker
Are you passionate about travel? Do you want to be in a high pace, high energy workplace bent on revolutionizing the industry?
HomeAway is looking for a Partner Onboarding Specialist responsible for activating properties/listings and e-commerce feeds for Property Managers (PMs) within the German Market.
The Partner Onboarding Specialist is a member of the European Implementation Team and owns client projects from discovery through completion. This includes consolidation of accounts, activation of XML feeds and e-commerce, solving problems and training. Activating the software connection for their listings saves time for the IPMs; they won't need to manually manage their listings on HomeAway. The IPM will feed the data from their software to HomeAway, and the listings will be distributed in HomeAway global sites. We are seeking for a teammate to join our dedicated and positive team!
What you'll do:
• Your main responsibility is to work with Property Managers and their Property Management Software Company to activate listings content and online booking feeds on HomeAway.
• Evaluate accounts and provide recommendations and documentation based on current state with the goal of optimizing client success.
• Manage activations go-live periods; troubleshoot, fix/solve problems by working closely with internal teams to ensure optimal performance of integration.
• Communicate updates throughout project lifespan with clients and internal partners on various teams.
• Provide recommendations, policies, and guidelines about performance and e-commerce practices; work with IPMs to ensure understanding of integration functionality to allow for success.
• Track and provide data on key performance indicators related to projects, including timelines and client satisfaction and happiness.
• You will manage pilot projects when new software integrations are launched.
• We also give you the responsibility to project manage other IPM related projects and you'll be able to provide user acceptance testing and feedback on tools related to IPM activations.
Who you are:
• Fluency in German and English (written and spoken) is required, .
• Bachelor’s degree or higher is required.
• Experience with Excel is necessary.
• Experience with HTML or XML is necessary.
• You’ll need to have 2-4 years of experience in project management, client services project management, or engagement management. There is a lot to learn here and having that experience will be deeply helpful when you first start out.
• We keep you busy in this role, that is why having 2-4 years of project management experience and being able to successfully manage multiple projects for 20+ clients at varying stages will help you succeed.
• You are a dedicated, detailed problem solver who can identify complexities and maintain ownership of processes and resolving issues. Do you have solid detective skills? If yes, this job is for you!
• Knowing how to speak to your audience is important. You will need to adjust communication for different audiences based on technical experience and provide appropriate training.
• To be a successful in this position, we expect you to be comfortable with changes. We want to improve our processes continuously and see changes as a way for growing and improving.
• You are good at self-directing and making independent and good judgments based on information available.
• Are you able to learn new technical concepts quickly and tools and also enjoy doing this? You will always have a lot of learning opportunities and there is always something to do here!
• A team-player who is looking forward to joining a team that we are proud to call our work family.
• We'd prefer experience with Salesforce.com and with issue-tracking software (JIRA, Rally, etc.)
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Benefits & Perks:
• Competitive health and insurance benefits
• Competitive salary
• Annual target bonus or commission
• Paid vacation and sick time
• Free snacks and beverages
• Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
• Free listing on HomeAway.com
• Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
• Casual dress
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where extraordinary people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We passionately strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. HomeAway is part of the Expedia Group family of brands.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.