What you’ll do:
- You use your creativity, engineering skills and technical knowledge to deliver value and improvements iteratively and efficiently.
- You work collaboratively with all members of the technical team and other partners to build and ship software in a rapidly-moving and dynamic environment.
- You possess a strong eye for the operational aspects of the platform such as continuous deployment, performance tuning and monitoring.
- You display a quality mindset regarding unit testing, code review, integration testing.
- Technologies we use:
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher, preferably in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years overall development experience, with direct experience delivering customer-facing web applications.
- Strong experience with dynamic web applications using the latest technologies and UI Frameworks – ReactJS required.
- Software Engineering using patterns, algorithms and frameworks such as Spring MVC in Java or similar.
- Experience working with AWS/Cloud infrastructure will be an advantage.
- Knowledge/experience of User Interfaces and Interaction Design.
- Examples of focus on continuous improvement (e.g. continuous integration, continuous delivery, process automation, Lean/Agile methodologies).
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.