Featured Career Paths
All Career Paths
Sr. Product Manager, Flights
Interested in an opportunity to help grow the Flights business for Expedia? Are you a Product Manager that is passionate about building great web & mobile products and customer experiences? Expedia Flights is an exciting, profitable LOB within Expedia Group that is helping to bring the world within reach.
We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager to join Flights Global Product team to develop and grow our search and booking experience to help travelers discover and book a flight. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, analytical, detailed and results-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills and a strong work ethic.
We're looking for a leader with a passion for building great products and a desire to drive a world class user experience for flight shopping and booking across platforms and devices. The Product Manager will collaborate with our platform, travelers, and e-commerce teams.
They must be able to develop a deep understanding of what needs travelers have for booking their flights. Experience with web & mobile product management, travel, and e-commerce business is strongly preferred, but not a must.
What you’ll do:
• Acquire a deep technical understanding of what problems and needs travelers have while searching and booking vacation rentals
• Develop and execute the vision, strategy and roadmap for how travelers discover and book vacation rentals
• Collaborate with stakeholders in design, engineering, and the business at large to research requirements that balance traveler and marketplace needs
• Evolve the product experience through a “test and learn” approach and statistical analysis of traveler behaviors
• Drive key business metrics including conversion and engagement
• Collaborate with the Business Intelligence team to track and report on key metrics (e.g. adoption, conversion, A/B test results)
• Monitor and investigate customer feedback, net promoter scores, customer support metrics, and A/B test results to make sure customer needs and concerns are being addressed
• Launch new features or products by collaborating with customer service, product marketing and marketing on go-to-market and lifecycle marketing strategies
• Lead competitive watch activities to identify gaps and opportunities that will further inform the product roadmap for search and checkout
Who you are:
To be considered for the position, you must have demonstrated relevant expertise in directing product strategy and development of consumer-focused products. Product Managers should be passionate about well-designed products, end user experience, and current and evolving best practices in software development.
• 7+ years of Product Management experience, travel experience preferred
• Experience using data analysis to aid business decisions
• Experience with A/B testing to drive improvement in customer experience and business results
• Experience with customer centricity and voice of the customer programs
• Experience working in a multi-national corporation located in the US
• Strong revenue-minded product leadership to justify investment in new experiences
• Demonstrated experience in adopting product management best practices, standards, and policies
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• High level of initiative and desire to create a world-class user experience for our customers
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent technical background, MBA from a reputed institute is desired
• Must be willing to travel up to 15% Domestically and Internationally
• Travel industry experience preferred
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
#LI-RA1Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.