Egencia is Expedia Group’s business travel company. In the same spirit, we are pioneers in the industry. Always solutions oriented, we value human contact. Egencia's teams collaborate globally to provide business travelers with the best possible user experience every single day.
As the Senior Strategic Client Service Performance Manager, you will own the client relationship for Customer Service on Global Strategic accounts and drives accountability through leadership and support to our Service Performance teams. In this customer facing role, you are responsible for delivering extraordinary service to our clients. Working in collaboration with other operational organizations to ensure client commitment and service center goals are met while ensuring an excellent customer experience.
This role includes optimizing service for our clients through a variety of techniques, leading change through process consistency and handling scale in a highly complex environment. You will bring an aptitude for B2B and customer facing interactions along with the ability to work with anyone in our organization.
What you’ll do
- Deploy performance improvement techniques including: action planning, project management, collaboration, communication, root cause analysis, in order to achieve desired results.
- Build and maintain relationships with Account Management teams, Customer Service teams, and internal teams in order to collaborate, influence, and effectively drive performance initiatives.
- Onboard new clients successfully and quickly. Ensuring global processes are implemented and Client success is achieved through insightful discovery and fast implementation.
- Apply proactive mitigation steps to at risk accounts in the Strategic portfolio through driving partnership, data analysis and on-going follow-up.
- Coach and Develop Strategic Account Managers & Strategic Account Specialists within the organization, on service delivery components to help manage client expectations, and raise the level of understanding in the team.
- Provide support through the lifecycle of our clients by identifying at risk processes, driving process consistency and championing scalability for the service delivery organization.
- Ensure full view of issue resolution across multiple countries, implementing performance improvement plans to reduce client escalations.
- Actively monitor service delivery quality and provide information and solutions to account management teams and leadership teams to maintain client health.
- Set clear expectations with partners. This will include customer facing interactions (with both internal and external parties), use of effective communication, project management and B2B customer lifecycle knowledge.
- Attend client facing MBR/QBR to present regional and country performance overview.
- Understand local specificities in various markets.
- Write, edit and deliver specialized account processes to frontline service delivery teams and individual travel consultants in a virtual or contact center setting. Contribute to travel consultant knowledgebase articles in partnership with the Global Training team.
- Project manage Strategic customer service initiatives finding new ways to improve process, improve efficiencies, and opportunities to improve the customer experience for our clients. Delegation of tasks and consensus building for ideas needed.
- Ability to identify trends of types of issues and communicate to the Service Delivery Manager for the country so that action can be taken to improve.
- Ability to look at the big picture for a client to ensure the best possible resolution is being taken for the overall health of the global Strategic client.
- Seek opportunities to share knowledge and mentor others through documentation or training.
Who you are
- 5+ years prior experience leading a Service Partner or Supplier, Relationship Manager (or related preferred)
- 8+ years Customer Service experience with focus in leadership, process improvement etc.
- 5+ years MS office suite (including college training): formal presentation, data analysis, reports, etc.
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Able to perform data analysis, diagnose issues with data and appropriate root cause analysis
- Project management skills and abilities
- Change management – ability to influence others through change (at times our clients)
- Prior mentoring/team leader experience – you may be asked to lead our specialists
- Ability to work some non-standard and/or flexible hours
- Ability to work across multiple time zones with teams in different countries
- Validated ability to improve metric results (in a virtual environment)
- Ability to build and demonstrate strong partnerships to solve problems
- Time management skills, ability to effectively handle multiple challenging priorities
- Travel may be required
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia Group is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.