The Partner Success Account Manager (PSAM) is key to promoting and developing a high level of engagement with Vrbo’s Property Managers. Your primary responsibility is to work collaboratively with partners to improve the productivity and results from participating in Vrbo’s marketplace by growing net booking value from the partner’s listings. You will continuously work to maximize the production potential in the Vrbo marketplace by utilizing and sharing unique data insights, marketing, distribution and revenue management tools with Partners.
What you’ll do:
- You communicate daily with portfolio of customers and act as a primary contact point for customers
- You deliver high-quality and high-quantity of calls at scale to achieve and exceed targets
- You execute on outbound company campaigns
- You analyse and prioritize pipeline and outbound activity
- As an individual contributor, execute effectively based on KPI metrics (targets, goals and/or strategic objectives) set by leadership
- You manage listing retention and drive Partner participation expansion within high demand and compression periods to satisfy travellers’ pressing needs
- Establish performance goals in conjunction with PM partners, develop action plan, secure commitment, drive achievement to goals
- Provide relevant data insights and superior consulting services to partners (revenue management advice, define marketplace opportunities and define best practices)
- Drive content, rate and availability accuracy and competitiveness on the Vrbo sites to maximize booking conversion
- Educate partners on the self-service features available on Vrbo
- Support PM partner retention efforts through smooth onboarding of Vacation Rental PM partners
- Keep abreast of key demand/supply indicators, economic data, trends and competitive information within the designated strategic market and at the national level.
- Gather feedback from partners regarding product enhancements and processes to drive partner efficiencies and increased revenues, and communicate that feedback internally to help drive continuous improvement.
- Create and deliver presentations to Partners and Peers
- Represent Vrbo in local markets, trade shows and industry events to build the company’s company profile with Partners
- Attend industry events and provide insights face-to-face based on business needs
- Provide ongoing input to Senior Management in developing effective and scalable solutions to improve process efficiencies
Who you are?
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in English
- 3+ years of inside sales experience (B2B sales preferred)
- Experience in customer success, account management, ecommerce, software consulting or sales
- Knowledge of the vacation rental industry is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SalesForce or other CRM systems and Tableau or other BI platforms
- Communication: you adapt communication style and manage difficult conversations and diffuse conflict
- Relationship Management: you understand partners and customize engagement approaches; you are able to diffuse difficult, high-pressure, or contentious situations quickly; willing and able to have direct and frank conversations with partners; you build rapport with Leadership Team and across Vrbo
- Partner Advocacy: you demonstrate a “partner-first” and create “win-win” situations that bring value for both Vrbo and Partners; you are bias-to-action by actively engaging and following up with stakeholders until issues are resolved; you represent partner perspectives at Vrbo
- Planning and Quality Delivery: you prioritize and manage tasks with minimal assistance and direction; you meet all team commitments and goals and demonstrate willingness and capability to take on additional tasks
- Data Driven Business Acumen: you use software, data and tools to conduct analysis and derive insights; you translate data and insights into actionable improvements or growth opportunities and customize analysis and explanation of insights for each partner
- Expertise Development: you build and maintain expertise in Vrbo offerings, the VR market, and general ecommerce practices
- Continuous Improvement and Agility: you are willing to learn and adopt agile principles; you look for improvement and feedback; you embrace changes and maintain work effectiveness even with changes in tasks and priorities
- Internal Collaboration: you work well with cross-functional teams and use and build internal network
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual target bonus or commission
- Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free snacks and beverages
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on Vrbo.com
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass
- Casual dress
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
In 1995, Vrbo introduced a new way for people to travel together, pairing homeowners with families and friends looking for places to stay. We were grounded in one purpose: To give people the space they need to drop the distractions of everyday life and simply be together. Since then, we've grown into a global community of homeowners and travelers, with unique properties in 190 countries around the world. Vrbo makes it easy and fun to book cabins, condos, beach houses and every kind of space in between.
Vrbo is part of HomeAway and the Expedia Group family of brands and offers homeowners and property managers exposure to over 750 million visits to Expedia Group sites each month. To learn more, visit www.vrbo.com.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.