Do you want to play a crucial role in growing Expedia Partner Solutions’s global online presence and in improving our partners’ experience? Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS) is looking for an experienced B2B marketer to lead EPS’s digital marketing operations strategy. An expert in Marketo, you will be responsible for optimizing our MA flows, hitting ROI targets on online demand generation activities and supporting the scalability of the marketing team. A role with great scope and responsibility, you will report into the Marketing Director, and you will be responsible for devising, owning and delivering the global marketing operations plan to support the overall global marketing strategy.Own EPS’s core marketing website platforms, partnering with Product and Tech to help grow EPS’s search visibility, generate sales leads and deliver a compelling partner experience.
- Analyse and take actions (through A/B testing) to optimize the effectiveness of the EPS website as a lead generation tool, working towards agreed KPIs.
- Plan and map user journeys across prospect and partner lifecycles, using analytics and audience segmentation to support business objectives.
- Be the expert on Marketo as a MA tool and help the team to use it to its full potential.
- Build triggered CRM programs in Marketo to grow partner engagement.
- Analyse leads generated and their conversion to SQLs and closed ‘won’ sales, identifying opportunities to improve conversion at each stage and deliver strong ROI.
- Partner with global Sales teams to strengthen lead qualification processes and use automation tools to reduce sales cycles where possible.
- Support the Brand & Campaigns team and Partner Marketing team to optimize digital channel performance and improve campaign attribution tracking and measurement.
- Design and maintain reporting tools/dashboards that track team success metrics, using analytics to identify trends and growth opportunities. You’ll provide the performance analysis to support the Marketing Director in setting the overall strategy for the team.
- Manage system integrations and supplier relationships, implementing new marketing technologies to improve data quality.
- Coach the other marketing teams on digital marketing methodologies, training and upskilling colleagues on digital campaign activation.
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years experience running marketing automation programs and digital marketing campaigns in global, matrixed organisations
- You possess advanced Marketo marketing automation platform knowledge (preferably Marketo admin user experience and/or Marketo Certified Expert)
- You are proficient with HTML, CSS, Salesforce, Google Analytics and Adobe Creative Suite
- You have expertise in paid social and display advertising, retargeting, web analytics, email marketing, SEO and landing page optimization
- You are detail orientated and have strong project management skills
- You can work strategically as well as in an executional capacity launching campaigns
- You are highly creative yet equally as comfortable at analyzing campaign performance and ROI data.
You’ll fit This Role If
- You thrive in a fast-paced, matrix organisation and are able to juggle multiple priorities at the same time to deliver high quality projects within agreed timeframes.
- You are data-driven: Possess the ability to analyse large data sets to find opportunities and influence business decision-making; experience using ‘test and learn’ frameworks and attention to detail to refine marketing processes and drive efficiencies
- You have a bias towards action: Enjoy acting with urgency, able to analyze information, provide clarity back to the business and take responsibility for outcomes; identify and remove barriers, focussed on delivering results
- You can simplify: Break work and problems down into manageable pieces; convey, receive and interprets ideas, present tailored information to a diverse range of audiences, and influence partner decisions.
Join us to disrupt travel industry | youtu.be/hjcJ6SLvxgw | and have a look at what could be your career at Expedia | youtu.be/Y4svv-fIeGM |
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.