EMEA Manager, Business Development at Vrbo, and Expedia Group brand
A new, exciting role has been created on the Partner Success Owner team in EMEA – the role of Manager, Owner Acquisition, EMEA. The objective of this role is to lead the team of Owner Market Development Managers to deliver acquisition targets in our strategic destinations in EMEA.
In this role you will report to the Director, Partner Success Owner, EMEA.
What you’ll do:
• You will provide guidance and leadership to the team of EMEA Owner Partner Success Market Development Managers, promoting and developing a high level of achievement of Vrbo’s Owner MDM New Listing acquisition program.
• You will also help draft, implement and run Owner Acquisition focused programs, including but not limited to: Existing SFDC database qualification, Outbound prospecting campaigns, Email Marketing campaigns and Partnership programs
• Involvement in cross functional initiatives to improve results for Owner New Listing Acquisition and new Owner partners in EMEA, working closely with EMEA Retail and Partner Success Strategy team on Winter and Summer Flywheel, Urban and other programmes to drive the right listings in the right locations.
• In close relationship with Marketing, support the PS organisation to deliver Owner Acquisition events at scale by ensuring standard methodology sharing between teams, evaluating existing event types and introducing innovative, new types of events to create new listings at scale.
• Meeting or exceeding Quarterly quotas (e.g. New Listings) of the Owner acquisition team in EMEA.
• You will gather feedback from partners regarding product enhancements and processes to drive partner efficiencies and increased revenues.
• Ensure team adherence to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• You will manage relationships with internal partners to deliver high level of service and critical issues where required.
Who you are?
• Bachelor’s Degree
• You are fluent in English and in an additional main EU language(s) (Spanish is a plus)
• You will demonstrate the ability to lead teams successfully in a fast-paced team environment.
• E-Commerce experience preferred.
• Strong written and oral communication skills; including professional presentation skills and the demonstrated ability to articulate ideas clearly and appropriately influence others.
• Management of complexity - able to work effectively in a complex, diverse, changing environment. Adapts well to and is energised by change.
• You are customer focused - Works to understand both internal and external customer needs and develop plans to meet them.
• Aim for Results - Driving high standards for individual, team, and organisational accomplishment; tenaciously working to meet or exceed challenging goals; deriving satisfaction from goal achievement and continuous improvement.
• You possess strong analytical, organisational, and communication skills; able to design, prepare, and present business cases, financial reports, and strategic plans independently.
• Proven experience and a track record of success negotiating, managing, and growing supplier and/or partner relationships.
• You will have the ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and to influence decision makers outside of her/his authority.
• Planning and Quality Delivery: you prioritize and handle tasks with minimal assistance and direction; Reliably meets all team commitments and goals; Demonstrates willingness and capability to take on additional tasks
• Data Driven Business Insight: you use software, data and tools to conduct analysis and derive insights; you translate data and insights into actionable improvements or growth opportunities and customize analysis and explanation of insights for each partner
• Expertise Development: you can quickly build and maintain expertise in VRBO offerings, the vacation rental market, and general ecommerce standard methodologies
• Continuous Improvement and Agility: you are willing to learn and adopt agile principles, you look for improvement and feedback and adopt changes. You maintain work effectiveness even with changes in tasks and priorities
• Internal Collaboration: you work well with cross-functional teams and use and build internal network
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Benefits & Perks:
• Competitive health and insurance benefits
• Competitive salary
• Annual target bonus or commission
• Paid vacation and sick time
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Free snacks and beverages
• Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
• Free listing on VRBO.com
• Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
• Casual dress
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
In 1995, Vrbo introduced a new way for people to travel together, pairing homeowners with families and friends looking for places to stay. We were grounded in one purpose: To give people the space they need to drop the distractions of everyday life and simply be together. Since then, we've grown into a global community of homeowners and travelers, with unique properties in 190 countries around the world. Vrbo makes it easy and fun to book cabins, condos, beach houses and every kind of space in between.
Vrbo is part of VRBO and the Expedia Group family of brands and offers homeowners and property managers exposure to over 750 million visits to Expedia GroupExpedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.