Job Description Summary
Do you have a passion for travel, partnerships, and travel technology? Are you interested in joining a high performing sales team, at the forefront of travel technology development? This could be the opportunity for you. We are looking for a self-motivated professional, with a strong focus on data analysis, planning and strategy execution, willing to lead and developed the hotel’s business of the most important tourism companies in LATAM.
What you’ll do
- Develop and execute growth strategies to increase the share of wallet, focusing on Spanish speaking countries.
- Track and monitor performance metrics and data, report weekly business performance to EPS Sales (Director and VP level) and partners.
- Collaborate with internal functions on standard methodologies and drive analysis to identify areas of risks and opportunities.
- Plan and execute commercial & marketing approaches to increase sales, along with optimization plans (product, mapping, merchandising, processes)
- Oversee support customer issues resolution that secures the best level in customer service.
- Develop strong relationships to improve retention, negotiation and extension of new and existing contracts
- Conduct regular face-to-face visits, or ongoing calls, with a focus on strategical management by building C-level relationships and acting as a trusted advisor to of EPS
- Work closely with Business Development Manager in the region to ensure a smooth handover and/or transition
- Lead the entirety of the relationship with the partner, including working cross-functionally across their organization with commercial, product, customer service, technology, marketing, finance and accounting teams.
Who you are
You’ll fit this role if you have
- A leader, by taking ownership of challenges and new initiatives you encounter, with experience on building effective client relationships and strong negotiation skills.
- An entrepreneur that identifies, shares and supports the implementation of standard methodologies across teams and regions, with strong communicational skills to manage different audience and different levels.
- A strategical team-worker, able to influence the decision-making of internal and external clients aiming to get the expected results defined by the regional strategy.
- An analytical person, able to understand business drivers that can be translated into opportunities.
- A passionate, of continuous self-improvement and education, sharing knowledge with the team to continue to raise the bar.
- A professional capable to coordinate cross-functional teams with the objective of improving EPS service level
- Languages: Spanish and English a requirement, Portuguese a plus
- Experience in Tourism and business performance analysis.
- Experience in e-commerce and marketing KPIs.
- Strong experience in data analysis
- University Degree. MBA or Masters Degree, a plus
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
About Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS)
The travel market never stands still. At Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS), we’re smack in the middle of it. We unlock the power of Expedia Group for thousands of travel partners around the world and create the tools & technologies that help millions of travelers find the perfect accommodation, car hire, & flights for their next trip. We offer the chance to work with the brightest minds in the industry in an energetic, collaborative and truly international work environment. We are passionate about innovation, creative problem-solving and –making sure we have fun while we’re doing it!
Why build your career at EPS?
- We're re-inventing travel, one day at a time -- it's an exciting challenge. We're super-motivated and setting the pace.
- We've got the scope and the freedom to make a difference. We don't do ordinary.
- We work with some really intelligent partners - from loyalty marketing whiz kids to the world's leading airlines and travel agents.
- We're a team of passionate, hard-working travel enthusiasts. We just love what we do.
- We define the questions, not the answers, for an industry that changes every day. Isn't that cool?
- We want everyone on our team to have the resources to succeed in their career
- We get to do all of this in beautifully designed offices around the world