Egencia is the corporate travel division of Expedia Group, and one of the world’s fastest growing travel management companies. We are revolutionizing corporate travel and radically changing what businesses and business travelers expect from their travel management partners. Our blend of personalized customer service, innovative technology and insightful and proactive account management is driving considerable growth in our Asia Pacific business.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our team either in Singapore or Hong Kong. Our Account Managers build strong and enduring partnerships with our clients, their travelers and key stakeholders. As an Account Manager, you will work closely with a portfolio of existing and newly implemented clients, helping them to meet their travel programme objectives by providing expert advice, problem solving and coordinating initiatives. This role requires tenacity, drive, creativity and enthusiasm with previous B2B experience essential.
What you'll do
- Business ownership of customer portfolios
- Understanding your clients’ businesses and strategic goals
- Building and maintaining relationships with all key stakeholders within clients’ organizations
- Customer Focused: Passionately meets or exceeds customer expectations. Enters the customer’s world through listening and understanding. Nurtures relationships by recognizing and delivering on customer needs and opinions.
- Working closely with the sales and implementation teams to ensure your clients’ expectations are exceeded and operational goals are met
- Creating and managing strategic account plans with your clients to ensure they achieve their financial, service and duty of care objectives
- Preparing and delivering clients’ quarterly business reviews, providing insightful intelligence and recommendations for improvement
- Coordinating Hong Kong-wide initiatives across multiple locations
- Build relationships across all levels of a client’s business that enrich our business partnership and enhance client retention
- Ensure client understanding, adoption, and satisfaction of all Egencia products and services
- Recognize and develop growth and new business opportunities within your client portfolio
- Demonstrate strong business acumen, expertise in managing travel programs and successful supplier negotiation
- Utilize Egencia’s integrated online reporting platform to provide business intelligence and recommendations that maximizes clients’ travel spend ROI
- Relationship builder: Builds effective relationships through positive communication that motivates and influences others.
- Team player: Is an honest, trustworthy, valued team member and actively involved in achieving team objectives.
- Innovator: Embraces creativity, innovation and is open to new ideas Innovates to improve current working practices / products / technologies to provide business opportunities and results
- Goal setter and strategic planner: Achieves results by setting goals using quality planning, analysis and decision making.
- Adapts and copes successfully with changing circumstances.
- Problem solver: Takes initiative to identify current and potential problems and determines the best solution.
- Manages Complexity: Is able to work effectively in a highly complex, diverse, changing environment. Adapts well to and is energized by change whilst maintaining focus on key business goals and personal objectives.
- Personally Effective: Produces outstanding results both professionally and personally by being proactive and committed. Continually focuses on achieving positive results contributing to Expedia’s business success.
Who you are:
You’ll fit this role if you have
- Proven experience managing and building client relationships and growing business success in a B2B market
- Good listening skills with the ability to interpret and solve customers’ needs
- Strong business acumen: Understands the business drivers of both Egencia and our clients and appreciates their individual contribution to our success
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both oral and written
- Confident public speaking and some training experience
- Able to work autonomously, combining attention to detail with innovation and problem solving skills
- Flexible to adapt working style and hours to the changes in global customers’ needs and multiple time zones
- Tech-savvy with the ability to communicate technical product features effectively
- A good knowledge of travel industry and previous experience with travel technology products preferred
- Experience of the corporate travel industry is also highly advantageous
- Preferably good command of spoken Cantonese and Chinese
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.