Sales Enablement Specialist- 12-Month FTC
Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS) is the business to business (B2B) partnership brand of Expedia Group. We work with partners to boost revenues and increase customer loyalty by providing access to competitive rates and availability through our suite of robust products built on leading technology.
Are you someone who's detail oriented, inquisitive, and well-versed in sales or sales support? We are in search of a Sales Enablement Specialist who will work closely and lead all communications with our sales team to help launch new products.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with the Sales Enablement managers, the Operations and Marketing teams to ensure the sales teams receive the right information, at the right time. This includes training and communication on new product rollouts, new processes, tools and projects, and posting related content to the Sales Enablement platform.
- Support in end-to-end sales content creation, including collaborating with subject matter experts and stakeholders, using e-learning authoring tools, and writing and recording audio scripts – always ensuring the content is clear, concise, engaging and articulates value.
- Solicit feedback and requirements from Sales and non-Sales functions on content and collaborate with Sales Enablement managers on content governance.
- Build linkages between training content and the sales cycle and identify the business impact.
- Handle a high volume of training content and multiple projects with tight timelines.
- Help the sales team in achieving their targets, in particular, focusing on a large global solution migration campaign. Ensure we as EPS are focusing our resources on the right deals and are systematic in our go to market approach.
- Assist the Sales Enablement managers in liaising with the global sales team and the functions to keep the global calendar of events constantly updated and prioritise activities based on sales team capacity.
- Assist the Sales Enablement team on projects as necessary. For example, designing step by step guides for the sales team, collecting feedback from Sales on processes that can be improved, etc.
Who you are:
You'll fit this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Several years sales experience
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively deliver information to the sales team and other colleagues and excel in building relationships
- A results-orientated, enthusiastic approach, able to work in a team
- Tech savvy individual, able to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and a willingness to learn new marketing software applications
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, HTML and marketing automation tools a plus
- Excellent project management skills – ability to multi-task, excellent time management, organization and prioritization skills with ability to manage and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to think critically and attention to the detail are necessary
- Ability to positively receive feedback and incorporate into future projects
- Fluency in English
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.