Senior Analyst, Commercial Finance EMEA
Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS) leverages the best of the Expedia Group’s partner-facing APIs and template products with a laser focus on B2B, powering hundreds of partners around the world. As the Expedia Group’s partner-focused arm, EPS’ mission is to provide its partners with solutions to fuel their growth.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the dynamic Finance team within EPS, reporting to the Senior Finance Manager EMEA. This position will oversee significant financial projects, participate in business development initiatives, work with the sales organization to drive improved partner and regional performance.
What you'll do:
- Support coordination of reporting, forecasting and target setting improvements in the region
- Develop and continuously improve tools to assess the $ value of partner level initiatives (“deal/initiative sizing”) and their impact to the P&L.
- Disseminate financial knowledge and process across the regional sales team. Provide training and coaching, as appropriate, to enable them to maximize potential
- Support the preparation of the annual plan and quarterly forecasting processes. Key deliverables include feeding into the Executive presentation providing critique and recommendations as to the robustness, stretch and achievability within such plans.
- Support the team to ensure delivery of weekly and monthly regional financial management information and high-level commentary for distribution at an Executive level
- Work with the sales leadership to drive improvements in operational reporting, focused on delivering greater insight to business performance
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to support regional commercial projects and initiatives as well as deep-dives into specific topics to support the growth of the business
Who you are:
- Proven ability to analyze data to solve business problems and provide strong business insight
- Proven ability to interpret and present data in a visually compelling format to financial and non-finance audiences
- Proven ability to operate autonomously
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines
- Foster highly collaborative relationships across the finance function and support the team to meet key deliverables as necessary
You'll succeed if you have:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA preferred), minimum 2 years PQE
- Bachelors degree, 2:1 or above (or equivalent) and strong academic background
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced spreadsheet, database and presentation skills
- Experienced and enthusiastic working in dynamic, entrepreneurial environments
- Someone who thrives in large, global, fast moving organizations
About Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS)
The travel market never stands still. At Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS), we’re smack in the middle of it. We unlock the power of Expedia Group for thousands of travel partners around the world and create the tools & technologies that help millions of travelers find the perfect accommodation, car hire, & flights for their next trip. We offer the chance to work with the brightest minds in the industry in an energetic and truly international work environment. We are passionate about innovation, creative problem-solving and –making sure we have fun while we’re doing it!
Why build your career at EPS?
- We're re-inventing travel, one day at a time -- it's an exciting challenge. We're super-motivated and setting the pace.
- We've got the scope and the freedom to make a difference. We don't do ordinary.
- We work with some really intelligent partners - from loyalty marketing whiz kids to the world's leading airlines and travel agents.
- We're a team of passionate, hard-working travel enthusiasts. We just love what we do.
- We define the questions, not the answers, for an industry that changes every day. Isn't that cool?
- We want everyone on our team to have the resources to succeed in their career
- We get to do all of this in beautifully designed offices around the world
We are excited to move to our new Seattle Campus later this year. The campus features onsite wellness and market hall with amazing food options on 40 acres of waterfront property. Check out the campus and the latest news on https://lifeatexpedia.com/seattle-campus
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.